Status: oneshot. :D

Trite

1/1

You hurt me, ripped my heart into pieces. You scarred me, broke my trust. You made me realize that what I loved wasn't real. My like couldn't be the same. I don't even know if you would go back and stop yourself from doing it. I didn't trust love again, so I just loved what I lost.

I loved you, which is the stupidest thing I could do. I had loved you before and after you demolished my life.

Even after four years, I still know how I felt that night, the night of June 24, 2009. When you said she died, I fell apart, and wanted to die. She had become my everything and you took it away. You took her away.

Then you messaged me again, "Wait, she's alive." My pain went away, if only momentarily.

We move to a short time later. You killed me with three simple words, "She isn't real."

That killed me. You made me want to kill myself for three years. You broke my heart further than I thought possible. You had been what I thought was my first love. I knew at that point that the girl who never existed was. But then again, she was you. You broke my heart. What you did was worse than just telling me that she was dead. That was the ultimate betrayal.

So why do I still care about you?
♠ ♠ ♠
really nothing to say..

xoxo,
Jessica