Status: Because I am studying, I'll try and update once a week.

The Nightmare Has Just Began

The Start of the End, For a new beginning

When I got home I was fearing that mum might of came up to my bedroom, but judging by the sounds coming downstairs her friends are still here, meaning she has most likely forgotten about me for now, which is a good thing. I was reading when I heard yelling downstairs, something about a scarecrow, I have heard rumours about him, killing innocent people, by a toxin but when you live in Gotham you are anything but innocent, so they most likely deserved it. I was debating whether or not to go down and find out what he looks like, but as normal my curiosity overpowered, I slowly opened the door and creeped down the stairs, I saw a figure in the doorway, wearing a mask, and that’s when I knew it was the scarecrow. I saw mum cowering in the corner, and for some reason I felt like the scarecrow was my savour, so I wouldn’t have to deal with her anymore.
“Zaindia, Help me please” pleaded mum, the scarecrow automatically looked over towards me and for a second it looked like he was shocked to see me here, but quickly recovered and walked out the door, followed by his men. ‘Hm, weird’ I thought

“This is your fault” Mum said as she got up, I quickly ran up to my room but she stuck her foot in the door before I could close it fully, she grabbed me and threw me on the floor “What did you say to people to make them show up here? Hmm Zaindia, Who?” she said as she kicked me in the ribs, I quickly curled up in a ball and wrapped my arms around my head to protect my head.
“I didn’t tell…anyone…I swear” I said between in takes of breath. It felt like ages before she finally got bored and left. I slowly uncurled myself and just laid there until the pain subsided, I got up, and went to my bathroom, but the time I got there I was shaking from the pain. I looked in the mirror to suspect the damage, lucky I only had a spilt lip, but from shoulders down wasn’t so lucky, there wasn’t a patch of white anywhere, just black and blue, just by looking at my ribs I knew I had a couple broken or at least fractured. The more I starred at the damage she’s done the more I want revenge. I just have to plan it to make sure I wouldn’t get caught by Batman. I took some pain meds and went to bed, hoping I don’t get another nightmare, but I guess luck isn’t on my side like normal.

My head felt heavy, I rolled my head as I tried to open my eyes but it felt that they were glued shut, when I eventually opened them, i lifted my head up to see that I was in a dimly lit room, I tried to move my arms but I realised they were tied down, I started to panic when I noticed it was a chair I was tied to. I heard a door creak open, but couldn’t see the person
“What is you deepest fear?” Said the voice, I looked around trying to pin point the voice but eventually gave up. “You won’t be able to find me, not until I want to be seen”
I was silently praying for me to wake up from this dream. I remembered something from a book that I read, if you’re having a nightmare to fall backwards and it should wake you up, so I decided to try the theory out, I leant forward as far as I could, and pushed back.

I woke up with a start, when shooting pain hit my side and that’s when I knew I was I away from my nightmares for another night. I got up and went to my desk to grab my dream journal, that held capture all of my nightmares. Once I had finished writing it down, I slowly got up being extra careful of my ribs and popped a couple of pain meds. I walked over to the window to see that mum’s car is gone, meaning I can get something to eat before she gets back. When I got to the kitchen my ribs felt like they were on fire, I walked to the cupboard and grabbed stuff to make a sandwich, when I grabbed a knife a plan was forming, one for revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, thanks for subscribing, I really do appreciate it. Please review. I'm sorry this one is short, and not interesting, I have been busy with my study, so I haven't had the time to write more for this chapter but i thought its better then nothing, but next week will be longer and a lot more interesting than this one, thanks again for reading and please subscribe :-)

xx DevilVengeance