Status: Because I am studying, I'll try and update once a week.

The Nightmare Has Just Began

The Diary Entry

Today was a first; mum actually left me alone, which I’m glad for since I don’t think my body could take another beating. All I have done today was plan my revenge and called Dr Cranes office to make an appointment for tomorrow, other than that I just laid in bed making as little movement as I could. It was another first that I didn’t have a nightmare and that I was grateful for, I don’t think I could handle one for a while.
As I was getting ready to go to my appointment I kept glancing at my dream diary thinking that I should show the doctor, the nightmares so it saves me from remember them.
It was 11am when I arrived at Arkham, I was starting to get use to the inmates whistling and making rude remarks as I walked past. As I got closer to the Docs office I clenched my diary tighter, worried that I will end up here, once he reads all the nightmares since they are in detail.
“Just go on through Sweetie,” said the receptionist,
I didn’t reply and just walked up to the door and knocked. Once I heard the small ‘come in’ I started to get more nervous then I already was because this appointment could go either way, I mean I could either get send to the asylum for insanity or he just keeps it to his self and I just hope he will not use it against me in the future.
“Hello, Zaindia” said Dr Crane as he put away the papers and grabbed my folder out of the cabinet
“Hello, I…um brought this, it has all my nightmares that I have had from over two years ago” I said as I handed it to him
“Why are you giving this to me?” asked Dr Crane
“Because I don’t want to relive those dreams again” I replied quietly
He started to read one of the entries out loud from last year.

‘13/05/2011
It’s the dream again, at first that’s what I thought at least I did when I first had it but now not so much. No-one has the same dream this many times, I think I have had it at least 45 times, since it first began, well that’s what I counted in this book anyway. It always starts the same, I’m always in this room, its pitch black that you can’t even see your hand when you put it 10cms away. I always remember where to go, I guess that’s what happens when you have a recurring dream everything feels familiar. I know where the door is but I’m afraid to leave the room because I know what is waiting for me out there, but as usual I think something different happens but it never does. So I open the door and leave the room, and I’m in the middle of two lots of hallways, in the dream I never turn left or right, I always go straight ahead, I have tried to go left or right but I just can’t my legs always move forward. I felt that something different was going to happen but I just don’t know what it could be, I thought that I might die or stay in this hell for the rest of my life. I carefully walk down the hall making sure I stay in the centre so I won’t get grabbed, even though I knew I wouldn’t. This time I hear something behind me, I knew I shouldn’t look but i knew I had to face my fear sooner rather than later. I slowly turned around to face the thing, I let out a small gasp as I show the figure standing three doors down from where I was, it was just staring at me, waiting for my next move.’

Dr crane had stopped reading out loud at that point, after a couple of minutes he put the diary down and was looking at me but I didn’t notice since I was trying to get in a comfortable position on the chair trying to stop my ribs from hurting.
“You can keep the diary until you have finished reading it, but please don’t use any of that against me” I said
“What’s wrong? You keep moving every 10 minutes” asked Dr Crane
“Nothing” I said quietly
“Hmm” was all I got back and I knew he didn’t believe me, of course he would know I was lying when I said that it was nothing, he is a psychologist.
“I have to go, but can we make an appointment for two day’s time?” I asked
“Yes, just tell the receptionist to make the appointment, and I will see you in two days, Good Bye Zaindia” replied Dr Crane as he got up and shook my hand.
“Good Bye Dr Crane” I Said and walked over to the receptionist to make the appointment.
When I got home I signed in relief that mum still wasn’t home, which is a good thing, but I was still cautious until I got to my bedroom. I decided to crawl in bed and get lost in a book.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I decided to post up chapter five, since the last one was a bit short, and not that interesting, i hope you like this chapter, please comment and subscribe.
Thanks for reading

xx DevilVengeance