Status: Because I am studying, I'll try and update once a week.

The Nightmare Has Just Began

Revenge

It has been two days and mum still hasn’t come home. I also haven’t had any nightmares since, which I’m starting to think that those dreams are my subconscious way of telling me that it is her that is the creature I need to get away from or im going insane. I haven’t spoken to Dr Crane since I have given him my journal nor has he tried calling, which to me is a good thing. I started to think maybe I should start planning my revenge on her but as I know from experience nothing goes to plan, but the one thing I know is that if she hurts me again, I will kill her.

She came back that night, more angry then she has ever been, but for once she didn’t come straight to my room and went to hers instead. I quietly when downstairs, towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife just in case. I finally made it safe in my bedroom, but that safety didn’t last long, lucky I hid the knife before she saw it because seconds later she barged through my bedroom door, and came at me. Once she stopped I couldn’t breathe properly, and knew I needed to get to the hospital and the only person I could think of was Dr Crane but I didn’t want to burden him. So I just sucked it up and decided then and there that I was going to get revenge tonight. I grabbed the knife from under the bed and headed towards mum’s bedroom, when I was in the door way her back towards the door, perfect! I thought, I slowly walked to her
"You know Mum, I have been waiting to do this for a long time and revenge will be sweet" I whispered in her ear as I stabbed her in the lower back, she quickly turned around gripping the area. The look of shock was evident on her face.
“Why?” asked mum
"Why? Why? Are you that stupid? I’ve got bruises all over my body from you and most likely a couple of broken ribs. Did you really think I would let this go? I should be asking you, what did I ever do to you to deserve this? But that doesn’t matter. I have been planning this for a couple of months now, and I can say that I won't feel any guilt about this; I mean did you feel guilty every time you beat me black and blue? Of course you didn't otherwise you wouldn't have done it. What I’m doing now isn’t even what you deserved" I leant forward and stabbed her again "I have never loved you" I said as I stabbed her again but this time in the heart.
I was lucky her floors were a dark red carpet because the only way you can see the blood is because it’s fresh and wet, I went to my room and grabbed my phone and the first aid kit. I walked back into her room and over to her. I cleaned and stitched the wounds so it would stop the bleeding; I walked over to her dresser and grabbed clean clothes. I put on gloves and grabbed her needles. I quickly changed her clothes. I picked up the needles and filled them with heroin and injected her, luckily she already had fresh marks from earlier today and used them as a guide line, I made sure she had enough in her system to make it seem like she had overdosed. I got up and called doctor crane, he picked up on the first ring.
"Hello, Doctor Crane speaking"
"Hello, Dr Crane, it's Zaindia, I need your help, I did it, and I actually did it" I said with a sign of relief and excitement slightly towards the end of the sentence.
"What did you do Zaindia?" I winced, when he scowled me
“I’m free from her, I’m actually free”
“Zaindia, what are you talking about?” asked Doctor Crane
“Come on Doc, I know you have seen the bruises, you’re a very observant person, and she is the reason for them. I’m finally free, maybe I should celebrate?” I said but the celebrate question more to myself.
“Your mum” he stated, I think more to himself than to me “Just stay right there I'll be there soon" I heard him sigh at the end and hanged up. I could just picture him looking down shaking his head.
After the call, I dragged mum and threw her on the bed and made sure it looked like she did it herself, I place the needle in her hand.
I heard a knock at the front door; I walked down the stairs and looks through the peak hole and saw it was Dr Crane. I opened the door, and he just walked right past me.
“Well, hello to you to?” I said sarcastically, as I closed the door
“Where is she?” he said straight to the point
“Bedroom, upstairs, second door on the left” I said pointing in the direction. He ran up the stairs as I slowly trailed behind him, since my ribs are starting to hurt more, because the adrenalin is leaving my system.
“We will leave the body for now, go pack some stuff, you are coming with me” he said, I walked over to my room and grabbed all the stuff I would need. I walked downstairs and noticed Doctor Crane was waiting in the car, I closed the door behind me and made it to the car. I slowly sat down in the car, trying to ignoring the pain that shoots through my whole body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys, Thanks for reading, I hope the story is good so far.
I just wanted you guys to know that, there won't be an update next week because i will be going away, and i wont be able to update sooner because i have to study.
Please subscribe and comment

xx DevilVengeance