Teardrops and chains

"A new room"

Taysia shot up in her bed, eyes widening, searching the room franticly. She didn't quite remember what had happened, but she knew she should be scared. She stood, crossing the room to the small door to the hall outside. Peeking out of the barred window, she sniffed the air for any scent. Warning bells rang in her head and she spun on her heel, growling deeply at the figure in her room.

Lifting his hands in the air, Robert quirked a brow. "Easy, girlie. I'm not here to hurt you," He said, the corner of his mouth lifting in a slight smile.

"I severely doubt that," She growled from between clenched teeth, canines growing to a point. Yellow bathed the soft brown of her eyes, a small red spot appearing in the middle of slit pupils.

A small chuckle left his throat, and he was in front of her, his thumb and middle finger rubbing a strand of deep brown hair between eachother. "God, you're beautiful when you're angry."

Her face flushed a deep red and she attempted to smack his hand away. His free hand shackled around her wrist, preventing it. Again, she growled at him and hooked her leg around his, pushing him foreward.

He landed with a thump on the floor, Taysia atop him, her hand around his throat and her knee in his stomach. He laughed in her face, spurring her anger on more. Her fingernails grew into claws, which dug painfully into his flesh.

His fingers locked in a fist around her hair, and he flipped her over, pinning her to the ground below her, flashing his fangs at her. He lifted her hair to his face and inhaled. She growled deeply, her fingers tightening around his throat, drawing black blood.

"I knew I liked you for a reason," Robert said, smiling the smile of a predetor. "Come on, it's time for you to get settled in your new room." He was on his feet, holding his hand out to her, black liquid running down his throat and into his shirt.

The smell of Vampire blood was rich in the air, making Taysia's mouth water. "Why does your blood smell so good to me?" She asked as she set her hand in his, letting him pull her up onto her feet.

"That, my dear, I shall tell you another time," He said, leading her into the hallway.

"Soon?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Soon. I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, comment (: I would love to hear your suggestions