Status: Completed!

More Than This

Epilogue

Zayn’s POV

Four years. That’s how long Nora and I have been together. Four years and three weeks, to be exact. I had never been happier than I was with Nora, and today was the day.

“I told ya! Pay up, Tommo!” Niall exclaimed when I told the boys.

“Man, why didn’t you wait another four months?” Louis sighed and handed Niall fifteen pounds. I smirked as Niall counted his money. I couldn’t wait to get home from the studio. Today would be a day to remember.

Nora’s POV

Zayn was running late from the studio today, and I was beginning to worry. I paced our apartment, debating on calling him or not. I looked at the clock. Two hours late. I picked up the phone right at Zayn walked in the front door. “Zayn!” I yelled and ran over to him, engulfing him in a hug. “Jesus Christ, you had me worried!” Zayn laughed and wrapped his arms around my torso, picking me up and carrying me to the couch. “I thought you had died!” I sat down on the couch and crossed my legs.

“I’m sorry, babe.” Zayn pecked my lips and smiled. “I meant to call, but I was held up in the studio.”

“It’s okay.” I shrugged. “What all did you do today?”

“We finished three songs.” Zayn smiled. “Oh, and I got you something at the store today.” I groaned. I hated it when Zayn spent too much money on me. “Come on, you’ll love it.” I rolled her eyes, but didn’t protest. “Before I give it to you, I need to make sure of something.” I nodded.

“Shoot.”

“Okay, we’re going to be together for a long time, right?” I nodded, confused as to where this was going. “And we’re obviously meant for each other, right?” I nodded again, still not knowing where this conversation was going. “And we’re going to live in a big house, with a family, and dogs, and-“

“You do plan on marrying me before all of this, right?” I laughed as Zayn slowly got down to one knee. “Oh my God…”

“Nora, I love you so much. I can’t see my life without you, and when I do, it’s Hell. I don’t want to spend a minute thinking that you could just pack up and be out of my life. Will you please do me the extraordinary honor of being my wife?” Zayn pulled out a velvet box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a diamond ring fit for a princess. I couldn’t form words, so I just nodded and Zayn smiled. “Really?”

“Yes!” I yelled and jumped up after Zayn slipped the ring on my finger. Zayn wrapped me in his arms, and held me close as I kissed him. I slipped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face into his chest.

“Today marks the beginning of our forever.” He whispered in my ear, and I tightened my arms around his neck. “I love you, Nora.”

“I love you, too, Zayn.” I stood on my tip toes to kiss his lips.

“Now and forever.” Zayn held out his pinky, and I interlocked mine with his.

“Forever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And here it is! I really hope you all have enjoyed the story and thank you so much if you have! Love, love, love you all!
Lots of love,
Lindsay
Xxx