Status: It'll take awhile to get going, so bare with me !

Over My Head.

Its 2012 in New York City and being a musician has just gotten to be such a hassle for young Stella. She tries and tries to get gigs and performances, but she always ends up playing on the streets to make enough money to pay for half the rent. The other half of the rent is paid by her perky little roommate, Claire Anderson. The fact that Stella can't get any gigs never stops Claire from playing every gig in town. Claire attends Julliard during the day, and plays her guitar and sings for money at night. When Stella is playing her guitar in Times Square one afternoon, she crosses paths with Issac Slade. Issac is the lead singer of his band, The Fray, and he just got back from his world tour. Issac and Stella strike up a conversation, and it seems that Stella has no idea who he is. Soon after Issac and Stella hit it off and thus began their "relationship". When Issac introduces Stella to his little brother, Jack, he instantly adores her. Jack has always been one hundred percent focused on his studies, but one look at the beautiful Stella, and all his hard work is gone. When all four stories intertwine, its a twist you'd never expect, and a story you'd never forget.
  1. Welcome home Stella.
    pretty much an introduction! sorry its kinda slow! It'll pick up!
  2. Welcome home Issac.
    This'll be short too! This chapters to introduce Issac and Jack Slade into the story!
  3. Your Only Happy When Im Wasted.
    Party time!
  4. Another Night, Another Score.
    Still Getting Started.
  5. Im falling apart, as Im Falling to the Bathroom Floor.
    Shopping and the beginning of the first date!
  6. I Point my Finger But I Just Cant Place It.
    OHMYGOSH the date!
  7. A Different Kind of Hangover.
    Just read?