Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Driving

The Doctor POV:
I danced around the Tardis pressing all manner of button. ‘Now where is the thing-ma-bob got to now,’ i said to now one. I jumped around and shouted ‘there it is.’ i picked up the thing-ma-bob or a hammer as Pond call it and jumped back around to the Tardis. I lined it up very carefully. I roared and started to smack a part of the Tardis.

‘Work god dammit,’ he screamed and the Tardis sparked. ‘There not reason to be like that,’ I said more polite and hit the Tardis one more time.

It flow sharply to the left and I went flying. I climbed back up and went over to a screen. ‘Why are we going there,’ I shouted and got out the sonic screwdriver. I pointed at the Tardis and read what it said ‘Tardis stop or you are on time out,’ i yelled but we continued going left.
We stopped a while later and I when over to the screen again. ‘O we in a desert,’ I started. I pulled one of my dangerous smiles and said ‘I get to wear my Stetson. I ran off and grabbed it. I careful placed it on and walked to the door. I pulled it open, smiling. Pointed at me was a yellow ray gun. ‘That not the welcome I was expecting,’ I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter! Sorry its so crappy.
Comment and i'll love you.