Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

The Explanation

The Doctor POV:

I jumped up and walked over to the Tardis console. ‘Name a day and place,’ I said out loud. ‘What?’ Jet asked. ‘Name a day and a place from the past or the future,’ I said. ‘I want to show you something.’ ‘23th of February, 2002, New jersey,’ Party said and The Killjoys nodded. River and I song looked at each other and River asked ‘Why so precise?’ ‘It’s just a special day that’s all,’ Party replied and I nodded. ‘Ok,’ I said and entered the date into the Tardis. I relaxed and started to explain what he was doing.

‘You see space is made up wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff,’ I said and River giggled. ‘The Tardis just pushed through that stuff and landed at the chosen time and place,’ I said as we landed. And here we are!’ I said. I ran over to the door and threw it opening. The sky was grey and it was cold. I closed the doors again and said ‘River, you should get a jacket, it’s a bit whippy.’ River nodded and walked up the stairs. I called out after her ‘and get me my Fez please.’ ‘Hell no,’ she said over her shoulder and I frowned. ‘A fez,’ Jet said in horror. ‘What,’ I said ‘Fezzes are cool.’

‘Too true,’ Kobra said quietly and I smiled. River came back with a black coat on and a fez in her hands. ‘Catch,’ she said and threw the fez high in the air. When it was at its highs point, she pulled out her gun and shot the fez. Kobra screamed and shouted ‘NO, he was too young.’ K-9 went over to him and said ‘There there, there there.’ Party face palmed and said ‘Really, Kobra, a fez.’ Kobra smiled and said ‘I love annoying you.’ I opened the door and everyone left The Tardis. I locked the Tardis and slapped my hands against each other, too warm them. ‘Now then,’ he asked ‘what are we going to do?’

The Killjoys stared at me and after 30 seconds River asked ‘What’s wrong?’ Party replied ‘We’ve just time travelled and you’re asking me what we should do?’ I looked at him and plainly said ‘I’m a time lord, not a tour guide.’ Party looked at River Song and said ‘Are you a time lord as well?’ River smiled and said ‘I’m not a time lord.’ Party smiled and River continued ‘I’m a time-traveling archaeologist.’ Party’s face fell and everyone else burst out laughing. ‘Ok, ok,’ Party said after two minutes, ‘it’s wasn’t that funny.’ ‘Yes, yes it was,’ Kobra said seriously.

‘Now, really what are we going to do?’ River asked went everyone had calm down. ‘Well…,’ Party started and looked at the others. He bit his lip and continued ‘you see, why want to see this band, if that ok?’ ‘Alright, lead the way,’ I said. Party looked at him and said ‘what?’ ‘We had nothing to do, so you can show us what good,’ I said and Party looked at the other for support. Jet had turned around to look at some building, Ghoul had a smoke and Kobra was avoiding looking at Party. ‘Fine,’ Party said and started to walk away. River and I looked at each other and started to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)