Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Visitor

The Doctor POV:
‘Right, now where do you want to go?’ I asked and Kobra told me the address. I entered it into the Tardis console and sat back. River Song walked over to the console and started to dance around. ‘What is she doing?” Kobra asked. ‘He not the best at parking, so I do it for him,’ River said, in a matter of fact voice. The Tardis stopped making the noise and I frowned. ‘Why has the noise stopped, did you break my Tardis?’ I cried. ‘No,’ River said ‘you leave the brakes on and turned them off.’ I replied ‘I like that noise.’ River gave him the look and turned back to the console. A few seconds later, they had stopped moving. ‘Let’s ago,’ I said and jumped down.

They followed him to the door and he waited for them. ‘Lead the way,’ I said to Party. Party reached for the handle and opened the door. They walked out and I closed it again. Party saw someone in the distance; he hit Kobra and pointed at them. Coming out a white van was a man. He had short black hair and was pale. He was wearing all black and was drunk. Someone called out ‘Gerard get over here.’ The man turned around and shouted ‘Coming Mikey,’ and walked off. Party stared at the man and when he had gone, he ran back into The Tardis. Kobra ran after him and me and River Song where left outside on our own. ‘What should we do now?’ River asked. ‘I’m going to the show,’ i sighed and walked off. River sighed and followed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can you guess who the man was????