Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Hello, sweetie

Ghoul’s POV:
Meanwhile :
‘Where the hell did they go,’ I yelled as we continued to search for the others. ‘I don’t know, ‘Jet replied and there was silence for about five minutes. It was broking by Jet saying ‘This is your fault.’ I turned around and shouted ‘How is it my fault?’ ‘You pushed me over and ran off,’ Jet yelled back. ‘You didn’t have to chase me,’ I roared back. The fight was about to get punchy when the Killjoys walked into a couple.

Everyone fell over and Jet shouted ‘Sorry,’ at the couple. ‘No problem,’ the women replied. She was pale and had red hair; she also had a Scottish accent. She was wearing blue skinny jeans and a red t-shirt. ‘We’re REALLY sorry,’ i said getting up. ‘Its nothing,’ a man said. He was English and had black hair. He was wearing jeans as well but his top was green. He continued to talk and said ‘I’m Rory and this is Amy.’ Jet and I nodded. Amy suddenly intruded her batter part and said ‘What the hell are you wearing?’

‘What wrong with it?’ I asked and Amy laughed. ‘You looked like power range,’ she replied and Rory looked at her. ‘Stop it,’ he said and she shook her hair. ‘No way,’ she said and asked them ‘Why are you so dusted?’ Jet and I looked at each other and Ghoul said ‘You’re going to think we’re crazy.’ ‘Try me,’ Amy said and I continued ‘we were driving with our friends and this blue phone box appeared out of nowhere.’ I trailed off and Jet continued ‘this man appeared and showed this thing, he called it The Tardis.’

Amy interrupted by said ‘Did he talk really fast?’ We nodded our head and Rory said ‘did you sound like he al well know he was right?’ We nodded again and Amy said ‘ was he wearing a bow tie?’ We nodded for the third time and I said ‘and he said fez where cool.’ Amy smiled and said ‘that the Doctor alright.’ ‘Do you know where he is?’ Jet asked. ‘No idea,’ Rory said. ‘He left us here, said that he had to find someone.’ ‘Just great,’ Jet said. ‘I think I know where he is,’ I said and walked off. The other looked at each other and followed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amy and Rory are now characters:)

Title:river sing in every Doctor who episode she in!