Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

And if the world needs something better

The Doctor POV:
I walked into the building with River following behind. ‘Is it really safe leaving them in the Tardis?’ River asked. ‘It’s fine,’ I replied ‘If they pressed any button, The Tardis will shake around a bit.’ River laughed and said ‘I’m rubbing off on you.’ We continued to walk and entered the basement. There were seven other people in the room. One of them was a homeless person with a tape-recorded. Everyone else looked bored and where chatting amongst themselves. ‘Why are we here?’ River asked me. ‘Why not, you only get to life once,’ I replied and River gave me the look. ‘This is your 11th body, Doctor,’ she said and I replied ‘Yes but I only bit alive once.’ She rolled her eyes and we sat down at a table.

After five minute, a man came on. He had an Afro and was holding a guitar. ‘Doesn’t he look like Jet,’ River said and I nodded. Another man came on holding a bass guitar and had straight brown with was covered in a grey beanie and was wearing glasses. A third man came out with another guitar; he had short brown hair and had a cigarette in his mouth. ‘They all very familiar,’ I said as the last member of the band came out. It was the man they had seen earlier. He when up to the mic and said ‘we are My Chemical Romance and this is ours first show.’ ‘River,’ I said. ‘Yeah,’ she replied. ‘Is it me, or does he sound like Party,’ I said. ‘He does,’ she said as the man said ‘This is Skylines and Turnstiles,’ and the band started to play. We listened to the song and went it had finished, we left before the next song could start.

We marched back to the Tardis and busted in. ‘PARTY,’ River shouted. ‘Yeah,’ he said from upstairs. ‘GET DOWN HERE NOW,’ she yelled and he came running. ‘What’s wrong?’ he asked and River stared at him. ‘You know what’s wrong,’ she said and Party bit his lip. ‘Right,’ he said and ran back up the stairs. ‘Kobra leg it,’ he shouted as River started to chase after him. I watched them go and went to fix the Tardis .Fix the Tardis you may asked, well the Tardis is kinda ALWAYS half broking ssoooooo…

About 10 minutes later, I heard someone come into the Tardis. ‘Hello,’ someone said and I knew who it was instantly. ‘POND,’ I shouted as I got up. ‘Doctor,’ Amy replied and ran over to me. She gave me a huge hug and said ‘ I’m good to see you.’ Ir let go and walked over to Rory. ‘Doctor,’ he said and put out his hand for me to shake. I grabbed it and shake it violently. ‘Good to see you Rory,’ I said and let his hand go. ‘O what the hell,’ Rory said and gave me a hug.

‘So why are you it New Jersey?’ I asked them both. ‘The last time I saw you I had left on a Hawaii beach for a holiday,’ I continued. ‘No’ Amy said ‘you left us in New Jersey.’ ‘Thanks Doctor,’ Rory said. Ghoul and Jet stared at me. ‘There a big different between New Jersey and Hawaii, Doctor,’ Ghoul said. ‘I’m not good with direction,’ I answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tile: skylines and turnstiles :)

sorry i havn't posted in a few days... on hoildays :)