Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Not a mommy girl

Amy POV:
Before they could continue giving out to The Doctor, we were interrupted by a man screaming ‘Not the face, Not the face!’ We stared at The Doctor and I asked ‘What’s going on?’ ‘Your daughter is beating up their friends,’ The Doctor said and pointed at Jet and Ghoul. ‘Pardon,’ Jet said. ‘River out of prison,’ Rory said surprised. ‘River, your daughter,’ Ghoul said confused. ‘No she broke out,’ The Doctor said and I smiled. ‘But she way older than them,’ Jet said pointing at me and Rory. ‘That sounds like River,’ I said happily. ‘I’m really confused,’ Ghoul said. ‘RIVER GET DOWN HERE NOW!’ I yelled and everyone was silence. Ghoul turned to Jet and whispered ‘someone on her time.’ He was trying to hide it from me and had failed. I looked at him with dagger eyes, and he suddenly got REALLY interested in the floor.

River’s head popped out of door and said sweetly ‘Hello mom, Hello dad.’ ‘River get down her now,’ I said angrily and River jumped over the railing. She landed neatly and walked over to us. ‘How was your holiday? Did you have a nice time?’ she asked us. Ghoul and Jet ran up the stairs to see if their friends were all right. ‘What did you do?’ Rory asked annoyed. ‘I just thought them a lesson,’ she said at The Killjoys entered the room. ‘JESUS CHIRST,’ Jet yelled. ‘The Doctor whispered under his breath ‘Superstar.’ Rory, River and I looked at him and River sighed. Ghoul came running out of the room and shouted ‘Doctor, bring us back home, now.’ ‘Why?’ the Doctor asked, confused for once. ‘Party and Kobra are dying!,’ he shouted back. He ran back into the room and everyone stared at River. ‘Un cool, River, un cool,’ The Doctor said and ran over to the console. He danced around and The Tardis started to move.
♠ ♠ ♠
i kinda hate this chapter ... filler at most

Comment and sub would be great!