Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Dr. Williams

Rory POV:
I followed Ghoul into the room and stared at what I found. They’re where two chairs and a mirror, or what had used to be two chairs and a mirror. They were now just pieces of broking wood and the mirror just so much broking glass. On the ground in a heap was Kobra. He had put his head on his knees and was rocking backward and forwards. Jet was kneeing down beside Party. He looked like he was asleep but Rory know he wasn’t. His chest wasn’t moving and his face was covered in blood.

He walked over to Jet and kneed down. ‘What do you want,’ Jet spat and Rory raised his hands in defence. ‘I’m here to help,’ he said and Jet looked doubtful. ‘How?’ he asked and Ghoul shouted ‘He’s a murse.’ Jet looked confused and Rory asked ‘Pardon.’ Kobra raised his head and said 'He's a male nurse!' Jet laughed and looked at Rory. He sighed and said ‘yes I’m a nurse, laughed now why don’t you.’ Kobra started to giggle and Ghoul was smiling like an idiot. Jet didn’t like it dew to the fact that his friends was in a coma.

‘Come on guys,’ Jet said after five minutes. ‘Let the murse work.’ Kobra and Ghoul busted out laughing. Rory put his sulking face and yelled ‘did you want me to help your face or not.’ everyone went silence and Kobra said ‘Yeah, what wrong with my bro?’ Rory stared at him and said ‘Party’s your brother!’ Kobra looked at him and said ‘yeah, didn’t you know that.’ Rory rolled his eyes and said ‘no one tells me anything. Kobra and Ghoul laughed and Ghoul said ‘Come on Kobra, we need Dr.D to fix you up.’ They started to walk out and Rory called over his shoulder ‘don’t try to kill my daughter.’ Kobra looked at him and said ‘who’s your daughter?’ ‘River,’ Ghoul said pulling him out of the room. ‘What?!’ Kobra said as he was pulled. Jet chucked to himself quietly as Rory started to see what was wrong with Party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Doctor who day!!!!! new episode tonight ^-^

again sorry for the wait! This story a month old now (party poppers)

Comment please! i asked a question last posted and i NEED to know what you think :)