Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

It's YOU!!

Amy’s POV:
I finished shouting at River and she looked away, starting to dry her tears. I looked at The Doctor who was thinking to himself. ‘Doctor,’ I said and his head pop like a Meerkat and I asked ‘are you alright?’ ‘Yeah,’ he said and turned back to the Tardis console. He started to mess around the console and I looked at him for a few minutes. ‘What are you doing?’ I asked him again and he looked at me. ‘I’m flying the Tardis, Pond, What does it look like I’m doing?’ I smiled at the Doctor and said ‘The Door is wide opening, Doctor.’ he turned to look at the door, which was wide open. It was knocking against the railing because there was a gently wind. ‘Fail,’ River shouted and I busted out laughing. I looked up at the doorway where Rory had gone into a few minutes earlier. Ghoul was coming out of the room pulling someone behind him. ‘What?!,’ the man was saying as he was pulled . Ghoul turned around and said ‘Hi Amy.’

I put my hand on my face and shook my head. I giggled and said ‘O Ghoul, you are so like The Doctor.’ I raised my head and smiled at the Doctor who was frowning. River giggled and The Doctor shouted ‘Quiet time River.’ She frowned and got up. She march over to the others stairs and walked into an emptied room. She slammed the door and I looked at The Doctor. ‘I really don’t want to be you later on,’ I said and The Doctor looked at me. ‘She your daughter,’ he said and a frowned. ‘Yeah,’ I said ‘that’s not going to be fun.’ By now Ghoul and his friends had come down the stairs. I turned to look at them and stopped. ‘Mikey Way,’ I shouted and The Doctor and Ghoul stared at me. The man’s eye went wide as I shouted ‘You Mikey Way from My…’ ‘BANANA!,’ he shouted and ran to the door. ‘Come back,’ I said and chased after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amy's a fan girl, live with it