Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Hello and you are??

The Doctor POV:
I watched Amy chased Kobra out of The Tardis and looked at Ghoul. ‘What was that about?’ I asked and Ghoul raised his eyes to heaven. ‘I don’t know, you’re the time lord from Gallifrey,’ he replied. ‘ I’m 900 years old and have travel threw time and space,’ I said ‘and I still have no clue what goes on in a women’s mind.’ Ghoul laughed and said ‘too true.’ He walked over to the door and called over his shoulder ‘Come on, you need to meet Dr. D.’ I nodded and followed him out of the Tardis.
We where back in the desert and it was HOT. ‘God, I need my Stetson,’ I said and turned back to The Tardis. ‘NO,’ Ghoul said and grabbed the back of my jackets. He pulled me away from the Tardis. ‘AAAWWW,’ I shouted and he let go. I went flying and hit the sand. ‘Thanks,’ I said sarcastically and jumped up. We were standing outside an old diner, there were no windows and the door had nearly falling off. ‘It’s looks… comfortable,’ I said trying to be nice. Ghoul gave me the look and I raised my arms in defence. ‘Alien,’ I said quickly and Ghoul rolled his eyes. We heard a crash from inside and we ran in.

Amy was on the floor, planking. Kobra was standing a few feet away and was laughing his head off. ‘What happen?’ I asked. Kobra stopped his giggles and replied ‘She fell over.’ ‘I had guessed that,’ I said as Amy got up. ‘Thanks for the help guys,’ she said and the others laughed. ‘What the…’ a man said coming into the room, he stopped mid-sentence and pointed at me. ‘Who are you?’ he asked worried. ‘I’m the Doctor,’ I replied ‘who are you?’ ‘I’m Dr. Death Defying or Dr.D.’ I felt my blood run cold. Dr.D was the first Killjoy, he had started it all.

He was speaking but I didn’t hear what he said. ‘Pardon,’ I asked and he said ‘Who are you Doctor?’ ‘O boy,’ Amy said from the floor. ‘Time for a rant.’ I looked at her and she stuck out her tongue. ‘I’m a…,’ I started went I was intruded by Rory running into the room. ‘He dying guys,’ he said gasping for air. He looked up and saw Dr.D. ‘Dr.D, Rory, Rory, Dr.D’ I said and Amy giggled. ‘Hello,’ Rory said and ran out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've being sick for the last few day... so comment for happiness