Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

The Meeting

Party POV:
The Tran-am drove along the desert. Inside was The Fabulous Killjoys. Me,Fun Ghoul, Kobra Kid and Jet Star. Feared by BL/ind and hated by Korse. The leaders of all the Killjoys. We were having a fight. ‘I told you not to push the button, Ghoul,’ I yelled from the driver’s seat. ‘And what do you do??? You push it and then we have to abandon the mission because it was the alarm. ‘I said I was sorry,’ Ghoul replied. ‘It took us months to get the plans to warehouse, MONTHS! And you go and blow it. I shouted, turning to look at him. ‘PARTY LOOK OUT!’ Kobra screamed from beside me and I turned around. There was a blue telephone box was heading for us.

‘WHAT THE…,’ Jet yelled as I turned sideways. We fell off the road and into the desert. The box fell on the other side. ‘OK, what the hell is that,’ I asked and we all turned to look at Ghoul. ‘I only pressed ONE button,’ he shouted and I rolled my eyes. ‘Fine.’ I said and I jumped out the car.

I ran over to the box and Kobra shouted ‘What are you doing?’ ‘Im going to have a looked,’ I yelled over my shoulder. He ran over and stared at the box. There was a light on the top and Police in white letter on the sides. I heard a noise and pulled out my gun. The door was pulled open and a man stood there. He was wearing a brown tweed jacket with elbow patches, bow tie, braces, rolled up trousers and black boots. On his head was a Stetson.

‘State your name, rank and intention,’ I asked. The man adjusted his bow tie and cleared his throat, thinking for a moment. ‘Em……the Doctor,’ he began. ‘……Doctor…….Fun!’
♠ ♠ ♠
The Doctor has some of the best quotes :)