Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

The true, and nothing but the true

Amy POV:
I stared at Rory who had just run into the room. He said ‘he dying guys,’ and looked up. He saw Dr.D, Ghoul and Kobra who were horrified. The Doctor said ‘Dr.D, Rory, Rory, Dr.D,’ and I giggled at Rory’s expression. ‘Hello,’ Rory said and ran out of the room. ‘Rory,’ I shouted and followed him. He was just outside the building and he was freaking out. ‘Are you ok,’ I asked him worried. ‘Yeah, I’m fine,’ he said and started to talk VERY fasted. ‘Jet was talking to me went I was checking on Party.’

He stopped for a moment to rub his eyes and continued ‘when they meet the Doctor they were driving away for a warehouse…’ He stopped and I walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and said ‘What?’ He sighed and said ‘they were going to pick up Party’s wife and baby girl.’ I put my hand to my mouth and said ‘O my god. ’ ‘Our daughter has put him in a life- threatening coma and his wife and kid are going to be here in…,’ he stopped to look at his watch ‘five minutes.’

‘Crap,’ I said. He smiled and I leaded forward and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and I stopped. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt tears building up. ‘We could always run,’ Rory said out of the blue. I laughed and said ‘Yeah, we could run into the Tardis and hide inside.’ Rory continued the joke and said ‘Then kidnapped the Doctor and make him fly us to Hawaii.’ Amy laughed and kissed him again. I break away from his embrace and said ‘you know as well as I do that he would NEVER do that.’ Rory smiled. We continued to kiss for a few minute. Rory said ‘we should go back inside.’ I nodded and he grabbed my hand. I looked at him again and we walking back inside.

The Doctor and Dr.D where having an argument. ‘Why is your name Dr.D,’ The Doctor yelled and Dr.D rolled his eyes. ‘It just is ok… Why is your name The Doctor,’ he said. The Doctor stiffing and replied ‘It’s the name I choose at my ceremony.’ Dr.D gave him the looked and asked ‘Where are you from?’ The Doctor smiled and said ‘I’m a time lord.’ ‘I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I like bowties.’ Ghoul and Kobra where listening and sitting at a nearby table. When they heard The Doctor speech they busted out laughing. Rory and Amy walked in and sat opposite the pair. The Doctor and Dr.D when back to their argument and Amy whispered to them ‘How long have they being arguing?’ ‘They started when you left,’ Ghoul replied and Rory chucked.

Kobra turned look at Rory and answered ‘How’s my Bro?’ Rory gulped and said ‘not good.’ Before they could continue asking him questions, Jet came in. He was very pale and was shaking. He walked over to Dr.D and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and called out ‘Ghoul, Kobra.’ They got up and the four of them walked into another room. ‘Right,’ The Doctor said jumping over to us. ‘We have to fix this.’ ‘What do we have to fix this?’ Rory asked and The Doctor explained ‘You see if what you said is true, that Party is dying.’ He stopped and pointed in the general direction of The Tardis and continued ‘we messed up the time stream. BIG TIME!’

I stared at the Doctor and asked ‘How?’ He bit his lip and started to whisper ‘As you know Ghoul, Kobra, Jet and Party are The Fabulous Killjoys. Their leaders of a terrorist group called the Killjoy.’ Rory’s eyebrows went sky high and he whispered ‘what?’ I kicked him and The Doctor continued ‘the way that the story goes, they broke into some facility and got killed.’ He stopped and sighed ‘if he dies now, history will be change. ‘How?’ I asked and The Doctor explained ‘The Killjoys when and attacked this city. It was chaos and the city fell. The city was working on… a space telescope. The Killjoys spent them up and found life. It was the start of the humanity adventures with other life. I took this and said ‘So if he dies now…’ The Doctor finished the thought for me ‘then all of history after this point is changed. Rory sighed and said ‘Crap.’

We sat around the table and tried to brainstorm. I opened my mouth to talk but The Doctor raised his arm and put his hand over my mouth. ‘No talking… brain think… hard,’ he said quickly and closed my mouth. He lower his hand and thought for about a minute. ‘Got it,’ he shouted and jumped me. He ran over to The Tardis and we followed him. He was already inside and was walking up the stairs. ‘This is crazy, but it might work,’ he said as we walked in. ‘Don’t come in.’ he said and skipped into the room. He closed the door. ‘Ok,’ Rory said and we sat on the stairs. Suddenly from the room we heard a gun shoot followed by the Doctor shouting. ‘DOCTOR,’ I yelled and tried to run. Rory grabbed hold of me and kept me from running into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
llllllllooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg chapter :)