Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

A plan is formed but....

The Doctor’s POV:
I walked into the room and closed the door. Party was lying on the ground, he looked like he was sleeping but I knew he wasn’t. I sat down beside him and put up his arm. I raised it above his face and let it go. It fell straight do and hit Party flat in the face. ‘Right,’ I said and stared around the room. The plan was… stupid. It was going to painful. I stood up and grabbed Party’s gun. I placed the barrel on my stomach and thought to myself ‘this is going to hurt.’ I pulled the trigger and the bullet when into my stomach. I dropped the gun and put my hand to the hole. ‘Ray gun,’ I said out loud ‘that’s new.’ I lower my hands and said ‘right let’s do this.’ With that I started regenerating.

The hole started to heal and I gritted my teeth. I pointed my arms over to Party’s body and let the energy flow. After about a minute, the regenerating ended. I sighed and pulled my hair. I looked at it and cried ‘Not ginger.’ I sat beside Party as his eyes flicked opening. ‘Hello Party,’ I said ‘how are you feeling?’ ‘I’m fine ok,’ he said sitting up. ‘But my name isn’t Party,’ he said and he smiled evilly ‘I’m The Master.’ ‘NNOOOOO,’ I cried ‘not again.’
♠ ♠ ♠
The whole story is now now writing, there is about five chapter left... you may cry :)