Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

The Drums still beating, long and clear...

Party POV:
‘I’m The Master,’ I said smiling. ‘NNOOOOO,’ The Doctor cried ‘not again.’ I laughed and said ‘your face was priceless.’ I jumped up and The Doctor blocked my way. ‘You’re not going away, Master,’ he said and I laughed again. ‘I’m not The Master,’ I said and he sighed in relief. I continued ‘But I am a time lord.’ His face fell and he said ‘What?’ He pulled out his sonic screwdriver and pressed the button. The green light flashed and he held it beside my chest. He looked at the result after 30 seconds and gasped. ‘You… you are a time lord,’ he said and I smiled. ‘You’re not alone,’ I said and did jazz hands.

He gave me the look and I stopped. The Doctor’s memories started too flooded into my mind. ‘Wow,’ I said and he stared at me. ‘Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, Amy Pond,’ I said very quickly and The Doctor’s eyebrows shot up. ‘Ha,’ I said and started to walk over to the door. ‘Wait,’ The Doctor shouted and jogged over to me. He put his hand on my head and said ‘I made a mistake, I’m sorry.’ ‘There nothi…,’ I started too said as a blinding white light went true my mind. ‘What are you doing,’ I yelled and he whispered ‘If I don’t, history will change, and the planet future will be destroyed.’ I here running and then Rory and Amy crashed into the room. ‘HELP ME,’ I screamed but they didn’t do anything. ‘What’s going on,’ Amy asked and The Doctor said ‘He a time lord, I have to make him forget or who know what will happen.’ ‘A time lord,’ Rory said and The Doctor nodded. My eyes started too closed. I shouted ‘I didn’t do anything to you, why?’ as the light faint and was replaced by… black. The ground rushed up to meet me and I accepted it.

My eye flicked opened and I stared at The Doctor, Amy and Rory. I tried to remember what had just happened but I couldn’t. ‘Hi Party,’ The Doctor said worried. ‘I’m fine,’ I said and got up. My leg collapsed from under me and Rory rushed over. He and The Doctor helped me up and I asked ‘what happen?’ ‘You were in a coma,’ Rory said as I walked over to the door. ‘You were dying,’ he said and I gasped.’ The Doctor gave you some meds and you woke up,’ he said turning away from me. ‘Is that true,’ I asked and The Doctor nodded. ‘They don’t call me The Doctor for nothing,’ he said and he turned to Amy. ‘That sound better in my head,’ he said and Amy shook her head. ‘No, No it didn’t,’ she said and walked over to me.

‘Are you ok,’ she asked and I smiled. ‘Yeah, I fine,’ I replied and she smiled. I remember something and asked ‘Is Mic, I mean Kobra… is he alright?’ ‘He’s ok,’ Amy said and I relaxed. ‘Can I see him,’ I asked and they all nodded. ‘Let’s go,’ Rory said and walked out of the room. We were in The Tardis. The Doctor skipped down the stairs and ran over to console. There was a note and he grabbed it. He read it quickly and said ‘River gone, you’ll be happy to hear.’ I sighed in relief and Amy said ‘How?’ ‘Teleport,’ The Doctor said and Rory nodded. ‘Make sense,’ he said and I stared at him. ‘Is this a normal day for you?’ I asked and they shook their heads. ‘This is a quiet day,’ The Doctor said and my face fell. ‘I died,’ Rory said ‘twice.’ ‘I was kidnapped and replaced by a white blob,’ Amy said ‘For nine months.’ I stared at her, horrified and she continued ‘then when I had River.’ ‘Oooohhhh,’ I said ‘that explain it.’ ‘Explain what,’ they asked. ‘Why she insane,’ I yelled and they laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wasn't that neat??