Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Homecoming

The Doctor’s POV:
We walked outside and into the diner. Ghoul, Jet and Dr.D nowhere to be seen but Kobra was standing in the room, facing away from them. ‘Hello,’ Party said in a crappy British accent. Kobra turned around and shouted ‘ PARTY.’ He ran forward and hugged Party said ‘are you ok?’ ‘Yeah, little bro,’ Party said and Kobra started to cry. ‘I thought you were going to die,’ he said true his tears. ‘I’m okay,’ Party said and I coughed. Everyone turned and gave him the evil eye. ‘What now,’ Amy said and The Doctor frowned. ‘I was wondering if you guys want to take a picture.’ ‘Hell yeah,’ was they replied and I ran in. The camera was in the dressing room- beside my second fez. I have a lot of them, alright. I place it on my head. I ran back outside.

‘Really?’ ‘A fez?’ Amy asked, disappointed. Ghoul on the other hand, was beaming and said ‘I am proud of you, man.’ I placed the camera on a window slide and turned on a 30 second timer. ‘Go, go, go,’ I said and everyone jumped into their choosing place. I was in the middle with Party and Ghoul on my left, Amy and Rory on my right. We all had our arm on each other shoulder. The camera started to beep and Ghoul shouted ‘MONSTER MUNCH.’ We all giggled and the camera took the picture. I grabbed the camera and said ‘I’ve send it to you sometime.’ They nodded and I looked at Amy and Rory. We shared a thought and I said to the two Killjoys brother ‘we got to go now.’ Their faces fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will end tomorrow... make sure you read all three parts