Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Just one more thing before you fall

The Doctor’s POV
‘Ok,’ Party said and Kobra smiled. ‘Thanks for saving him, I can’t thank you enough,’ Kobra said and I replied ‘No big.’ ‘Bye,’ Amy said and turned to leave and Kobra shouted ‘Why where you going to shouted when we first meet?’ Amy smiled and said ‘I was going to say you’re Mikey Way from My Chemical Romance: The best band in the world, that sadly broke up after The Black Parade. You’re the bass and he.’ She stopped and pointed to Party and continued is your older brother Gerard, the vocals. Your two friends are Frank Iero and Ray Toro, the guitars player and you safe people’s life.’ she finished and smiled. Kobra and Party were opened mouth and Amy laughed. ‘Thank you,’ she said and with that she walked out. Rory smiled and said ‘she many us play Cancer for our first dance, Thank.’ He turned and walked over to his wife. He kissed her and gave her a hug. They walked hand in hand into The Tardis.

Now I was just me stared at the two brothers. One human and the other a Time Lord. Both unknowing of the fact that they would never be the same again. I smiled and said ‘So what are you going to do now?’ Kobra smiled and said ‘I got a surprise for Party.’ Party smiled and said ‘What, What is it?’ he sound like a five year old on Christmas day. Hello Party,’ a female voice came from me. ‘LYN-Z,’ Party shouted and ran passed me. He hugged her and said ‘why are you here?’ She laughed and said ‘Why not.’ There was something in her arms and Party bended down to kiss it. ‘Daddy,’ it said and Party gasped. ‘How long has she?’ he asked and the women smiled. ‘About a week, it’s her first word.’ He smiled and turned to me. ‘Doctor, this is Lyn-Z, she my wife.’ He turned back to her and said ‘This is The Doctor, he’s the one who…’ he trailed off and Lyn-Z smiled. ‘I guessed.

She turned to look at me and said ‘Thank you, I can’t stress that enough.’ She looked at Party and said ‘if he died, I don’t know what...’ I stopped her and said ‘I understand I do.’ She smiled and said ‘Who are you?’ Party frowned and said ‘not again.’ I replied ‘John smith,’ and Party made a noise. It sounded like a mouse being step on. Kobra busted out laughing and said ‘Doctor, tell the true.’ ‘Ok,’ I said and I started my speech for the third time today. ‘I’m the Doctor, I’m a time lord.’ ‘I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I should be going.

I went to walk out the door but Party stopped me and said ‘Doctor, if you can time travel, what going to happen, to us?’ I stopped and said ‘Spoilers.’ Party smiled and said ‘It was worth a shot.’ He stepped out of the way and I walked out the door. I remember two things and turned back. ‘Two things,’ I said and they all looked at me. ‘Number one: your baby needs a drink of water.’ They looked at me and Lyn-Z asked ‘How?’ ‘I’m an alien,’ I said ‘I speak every language.’ ‘Make sense,’ Kobra said and Party shot him an evil look. I continued ‘Number two: what date is it?’ Lyn-Z answered ‘11th of November 2019, why do you want to know?’ I made up some rubbish and said ‘I just need the date went I fly the TARDIS.’ ‘Ok,’ she said and smiled. I looked at them for the last time and said ‘goodbye.’ I turned around and walked into the TARDIS. I waved to them and closed the door.

I walked over to the console. Amy and Rory where sitting on the stairs. I started to fly the TARDIS and put in a random direction. I sighed and relaxed. ‘It’s was the 11th of November,’ I said and they stared at me. ‘What,’ Rory asked confused. ‘I asked them what date it was and they said it was the 11th of November,’ I said and Amy gave me the look. ‘So?’ she asked and I sighed. ‘They die on the 18th of November,’ I said. ‘So that meaning…’ Amy started and I nodded. ‘They are going to die next week,’ I said and sighed. ‘He’s a time lord remember,’ I started and Amy intruded me. ‘But you change him back, right,’ I said and I bit my lip. ‘RIGHT?’ she said and I shook my head. No… I just made him forget.’ ‘So that means,’ Rory said and I nodded. ‘His is going to regenerate.’ I pulled the lever and we went flying in the opposite direction. I stepped back and said ‘Amy. Rory,’ they looked at me, I pointed in the direction we were going in and said ‘We’re going back to the future.’ They stared at me and Amy said ‘Really.’ ‘O come on, I’m a 900 year old time lord, I had to say it once,’ I said and they laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm closer to the edge
1/3