Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

You'll be getting your reward

Party POV:
I opened my eyes and stared at … a white plastic bag. I was inside it. ‘What the hell,’ I thought and started to try and break the bag. I couldn’t and after five minute I gave up. ‘Great,’ I said quietly ‘I’m in a bag.’ I started too called out ‘Kobra, Ghoul, Jet, I’m in a bag. HELP ME!’ I shouted this for a half an hour and then stopped. ‘Jesus,’ I thought out loud ‘where the hell are they?’ then I started to remember what had happened. ‘O God,’ I shouted. ‘There he is,’ a voice said and I heard three sets of footsteps. ‘Crap, Crap, Crap,’ I thought to myself and tried to roll away. I couldn’t so I just stayed there. The zip was under and I stared up at….

‘Hello Party,’ The Doctor said waving, ‘New hair style?’ ‘Why the hell are you…?’ I started and then thought about what he said. ‘New hair style,’ I said and went to my neck. There wasn’t any hair there so I went to the top of my head. It was now so and quite spike. I grabbed a bit and pulled it to my eyes. It was now blonde. ‘What happened,’ I asked and he pulled me up. I saw Amy and Rory, they were in white BL/Ind clothes and I did a double take. ‘You’re not…,’ I started but they raised their hands in defended. ‘No, no, no, you’re not like does… things,’ Rory said shaking his head. I smiled and asked them ‘how did you get in?’ ‘Simple,’ The Doctor said and pulled out a card. It said ‘SIMPLES!’ and I looked at him confused. ‘Look again,’ he said happily and I did. Now it said ‘Ta-dah,’ and I laughed. ‘That’s amazing,’ I said ‘what is it.’ ‘Psychic paper, it shows what I want it so show,’ he replied and replace the paper in his jacket pocket.

I was now sitting and looking around. I saw three more bags and I pointed to the nearest bag. ‘What’s it that,’ I asked and they all looked at each other. ‘Nothing,’ Amy said and quickly changed to subject. ‘We shouldn’t go; we don’t want to get caught,’ The Doctor said. ‘My name isn’t Party, its Gerard,’ I said and The Doctor said. ‘That sounds better,’ he said and helped me up.. We all made out way to the door, the Doctor in front Rory and Amy walking beside each other and behind them. Just as The Doctor got to the door I turned aback and ran over to the bag. ‘GERARD,’ Amy cried as I zipped down the bag. Lying inside, with his eyes closed was Kobra. I looked like he was sleeping but I knew he wasn’t. He wasn’t Kobra anymore, he was Mikey Way: my little brother, who had survived the fires and had safe me closes times was… was… dead.

I started to shake and I froze. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look at Amy, with tears building up in my eyes. ‘What happened,’ I asked her, my voice cracking. ‘You don’t remember,’ she said her voice full of sorrow. Then the memories came back. ‘We were in a fight against BL/ind, I shot a Drac and it was a guy we know,’ I started. ‘We thought he had being kill but he had bring turned in one of them,’ I stopped to think it over. ‘I killed him and I stopped and ... and Korse grabbed me,’ I sobbed and said ‘Kobra was running over to me and this guy shot me.’ ‘That’s the last it I remember,’ I finished and turned to The Doctor. I suddenly got angry and shouted ‘WHY I’M I ALIVE, I GOT SHOT AND I’M ALIVE, WHY HIM.’ I pointed to my little brother and they all looked at The Doctor. ‘You’re a time lord,’ he said and I stared at him.

He sighed and started to explain ‘When River knocked you silly; she put in a deadly coma.’ I tried to choke back my tears as he continued. ‘Today had to happen, so if you died, it wasn’t going to be good,’ he sighed and said ‘I had to heal you.’ ‘Amy picked up from here ‘Time lords can cheat dead, they change every cell in there body and life again, they call it regenerate.’ Now it was Rory’s turn ‘The Doctor regenerate and healed you, but somehow you were turned into a time lord. When your where shot your body started to regenerate so you live, but your friends…’ he stopped relies his mistake. ‘My friends,’ I yelled and looked around the room some more. There were two more bags and I guessed who was inside them. ‘I’m the last one,’ I whispered and looked back at my little brother.

‘Amy, have you ever seeing the Ghost of you music video?’ I asked her and she nodded. I smiled and said ‘He was so pissed off when I told him that he was going to die, he complain for days. I finally shut him up by saying that I was going to died first so it was fair that I got to cry for him as least once.’ my tear where renew as I said ‘ I’m sorry, Mikey that I lied to you, keep safe in the Black Parade.’ I kissed him on the fore head and zipped up the bag. I turned around to see that The Doctor and Rory had left and Amy was the only one left. I smiled and said ‘time we left.’ She smiled her eyes full of tears and she said to sing. ‘What's the worst that I could say?’ I smiled and joined in. ‘Things are better if I stay.’ She stopped and smiled at me. ‘So long and goodnight.’ She grabbed my hand and half walked half dragged me outside. ‘So long and goodnight, everyone,’ I said as she opened the door.

The Doctor and Rory where standing there looking pretty dishevelled. Behind them was the Tardis, with the door opened. I opened my mouth to ask what happened but The Doctor raised his hand and said ‘don’t ask, please.’ ‘Ok,’ I said and he smiled. He turned and walked into The Tardis. I followed and someone ran into me. They threw their arms around me and said ‘You’re alive.’ It was Lyn-Z. She put her head on my shoulder and started to cry. ‘I’m okay,’ I said and hugged her. She looked up and smiled. She looked behind me and asked’ where’s the others?’ She stared at me and I gulped and replied‘ there gone.’ Her hands when flying to her mouth and said ‘O Gerard.’ Amy closed the door and The Doctor pulled a lever on the console. We started to fly and I walked over to The Doctor. ‘Where now,’ I asked and he looked at me. ‘Where do you want to go?’ he asked and I looked at Lyn-Z. She smiled and said ‘California, 2012.’ He smiled and set up the dates.

I walked up the stairs and went into a room. Inside was a cot and sleeping in the cot was my baby daughter. I smiled at her and said ‘Three great man died today, one was your uncle.’ Her eyes flicked opened and she smiled at me. I felt my eyes build up with tears. ‘Daddy,’ she said and I picked her up. I gave her a cuddled and said to her ‘You are with the world to me, we’re going home.’ she grabbed my nose and smiled. I placed her back down and her eyes closed. I walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked half way down the stairs and sat down. Rory came over and said ‘so what now?’ I shake my head and said ‘I don’t know, live a normal life, and maybe make boats.’ He laughed and said you should keep performing.’ I looked at him and said ‘really?’ ‘Yeah,’ he smiled and turned away.

We stopped a few minute later and Lyn-Z ran upstairs to get lady B. I stood in front of The Doctor, Amy and Rory, smiling. ‘So this is it,’ I said and The Doctor nodded. ‘Shouldn’t the last two time lord keep in contact,’ Amy said and I laughed. ‘Why not,’ The Doctor said and I nodded. ‘I got a house for your guys,’ he continued and passed me a piece of paper. I read the address and nodded. ‘That ok,’ I said, my voice shaking and they laughed. Lyn-Z had come down by now and was standing beside me. I showed her the address and she yep. Amy smiled and pointed to The Doctor, saying ‘ he can get an address like that and he still dress like that.’ she grabbed the bow tie and The Doctor said ‘ Bow ties are cool.’ Lyn nodded and said ‘yes, yes they are.’ The Doctor turned to Amy and said ‘Ha, it just you.’ She gave him an evil look and everyone giggled.

‘Well, bye,’ I said and waved. They waved and we turned to leave. ‘Wait,’ Rory cried and I looked over my shoulder. ‘Give him it Doctor,’ he said and the Doctor did an underhand throw. I catch the object and looked at it. I was a length of metal with a button at one end. At the other was a red light. I looked at them and asked them ‘what is it?’ Amy smiled and said ‘it’s your own sonic screwdriver.’ ‘Cool,’ I said and span it around. The Doctor stared at me opened mouth and said ‘how can you do that?’ ‘I’m cool,’ I replied and walked over the Tardis door. I looked back as the door closed and it started to disappear. A breezed started to blow and I waved them off.
♠ ♠ ♠
So close
2/3