Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Back in time for those you know

A couple of years later… Gerard POV:
I put the box down just before it and I fell over. ‘That was so close,’ Lyn-Z said, smiling. ‘And you wished I had Fail,’ I finished and she nodded. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, quickly pecking my lips. ‘Please don’t start making out!’ Bandit said from up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and called put ‘come down and give me a hug!’ She sighed and ran down the stairs, two at a time. She jumped into my arms and I kissed her forehead. ‘How many box are left,’ Lyn-Z asked and I thought about it. ‘About two,’ Bandit said and I pointed at her. ‘What she said,’ I said and they giggled. ‘Race you!’ Bandit cried and jumped you the stair. ‘DAMMIT!’ I cry and raced up after her. I lose and she screamed ‘VICTORY!’ ‘No,’ I yelled and she giggled. ‘Loser carries the heavy box,’ she said and I stuck out my tongue. She picked a box that had PICTURES in black pen writing across the side and I picked up the one called BOOKS. It was pretty heavy.

We started to walk, went Bandit tripped on her feet. She fell out the door and the picture fell down the stair. Lyn-Z laughed and started to pick up the bits of flying paper as did Bandit. I dropped the box I was holding and helped them both. Bandit picked up a picture and stared at it for a few seconds before saying ‘Dad, who are this people?’ I looked at it and smiled. It was the picture we had took that day, so many years ago. ‘I’ll they you when we get into the car,’ I said and she smiled. She packet the picture into the box, expected the one she founded. I picked up the box as she walked out the door with her own. Lyn-Z had gone ahead. I walked out the door, closing it behind me. There was nothing left for me in it.

I turned and looked at the blue telephone box that had being a part of my life sense it changed. I walked in as Bandit shouted ‘UNCLE JOHN!’ She wrapped her arms around The Doctor who hugged her back. ‘Hey Bandit,’ he said, rubbing her head. ‘Where aunty River,’ she asked. ‘Upstairs, getting your room ready,’ called River voice from somewhere. ‘Ready?’ The Doctor asked me and I nodded. I clicked my fingers and the doors closed behind me. Bandit had taken out the picture and was showing it to the Doctor who was smiling. ‘Should I tell her the story,’ He asked and I nodded. ‘Ok,’ he said, picking her up. He spun them around and came to sit with her on his knee.

The Doctor started “I danced around the Tardis pressing all manner of button. ‘Now where is the thing-ma-bob got to now,’ i said to now one. I jumped around and shouted ‘there it is.’ i picked up the thing-ma-bob or a hammer as Pond call it and jumped back around to the Tardis. I lined it up very carefully. I roared and started to smack a part of the Tardis.” I smiled and listened to the story, joining went I could. I thought about my life. It had being a good one. I hope the next one would be as good… I’ll find out soon I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
That it people... i hoped you enjoyed this... and sorry i killed off everyone :)