Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Investigating

The Doctor’s POV:
The man who was pointed the gun at me had bright red hair. Even brighter then Pond’s. His clothes where well-worn and dusted. He asked me ‘State your name, rank and intention.’ I thought about it for a second and then said. ‘Em……the Doctor,’ ‘……Doctor…….Fun!’ The man stared at me and said ‘What?’ I ignored him and pulled out the sonic screw drew. ‘Can I have a look?’ I asked the man and pulled the gun out of his hand. ‘Hey… give that back,’ he shouted.

Again I ignored him and started to examine the gun with my screw drew. I read the side of it went it was done and said out loud ‘How do you not know the maker… it’s a ray gun.’ I looked up and saw three more people. ‘Ello,’ I called out ‘I’m the Doctor and what year is it?’ The men stared at him and I sighed. ‘Your deaf aren’t you, sorry about that,’ I said and started to walk off. ‘What?’ the red hair man shouted and I looked at him. I said ‘What year is it,’ very slowly and very precise. ‘They’re not deaf you idiot,’ the man replied and said ‘Who the hell are you?’ I smiled and went into rant mode.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Doctor, being The Doctor! I find him really easy to write... i thinks its because i'm a crazy person also :3