Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Let me break this awkward silence

Party POV:
‘Who the hell are you?’ I asked the bowtie wearing man. He smiled and started to talk very quickly ‘Well I’m The Doctor, people just call me Doctor.’ I opened my mouth to talk but the man continued. ‘Now where are we?’ He walked around and bent down. He dipped his hand and got a grain of sand on his finger. He stared at it for a second then put it in his mouth. ‘It’s earth alright, but there a… nasty aftertaste to it.’ I stared at him and said ‘What,’ again. The Doctor stared at him and said ‘there a taste of it, like a nuke bomb was blown up there.’ He pointed to his left.

‘That because a bomb exploded over there,’ I replied. ‘That explain it,’ The Doctor looked behind me and said ‘wasn’t there three more?’ I span around. Kobra, Jet and Ghoul had disappeared. I looked back at The Doctor and shouted ‘where are they?’ He replied ‘they have either being eating by weeping angels or…’ he turned around. ‘They have gone into the TARDIS.’

There was a scream from ‘the Tardis’ followed by Kobra’s head falling from the door. ‘I guess it was the second one,’ I replied .We stared at his head for a moment before The Doctor yelled ‘THEIR IN MY TARDIS!!!’ and ran to the door.

He jumped over Kobra head and ran in shouting ‘Get away,’ over and over again. I raised my eyebrows and walked over to his brother. ‘You ok,’ I asked as I help him up. I looked inside and dropped my brother on the ground. ‘It’s… it’s,’ I said and then I faint beside Kobra.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tile: skylines and turnstiles by MCR

Thank you the people that sub and commented. If you sub PLEASE tell me your name so i can thank you properly