Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Black holes & revelations

The Doctor POV:
‘What,’ the red hair man asked or Party as his friends called him. I ignored him and said his speech ‘I’m The Doctor.’ ‘I’m a time lord.’ ‘I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and why is your name Party?’ I pointed at the red hair man. ‘What do you mean?’ he asked confused. ‘Why is your name Party, that’s not a name… that’s well a party.’ The blonde hair man spoke and said ‘Stop it.’

‘Stop what?’ I asked really confused. ‘Stop all this craziness,’ he yelled and ran up the stairs. ‘Kobra,’ Party shouted and ran after him. ‘Kobra?’ I shouted in surprised. I looked at the room that pair had run into and relies something. ‘That Ponds room, get out!’ I shouted and started chased after them. ‘Wait,’ the man who had being messing with the Tardis said. I turned around and said ‘WHAT!’ ‘My name fun Ghoul,’ he said and I frowned. ‘WHAT!’ I said again. The other one smiled and said ‘I’m Jet Star.’ They fall on the ground laughed and I screamed ‘WHAT!’ for the third time.

‘Hey,’ Party said for the stairs. ‘Who is she?’ he asked and I replied ‘There no one else on the Tardis, no one has a key, excepted for…’ I trailed off and a voice cut through the silence. ‘Hello sweetie,’ it said. I turned around, smiling. ‘Hello River Song.’ ‘Did you miss me,’ she said walking away from Party and Kobra. I looked at them and saw that Kobra had a red handprint on his face. ‘You slapped him didn’t you?’ he said to river and she smiled.

‘It was self-defence,’ she said plainly and walked over me. ‘So these are your new companions,’ she said looking at the four guys. ‘No river,’ I said and grabbed her by the shoulders. ‘You should be in prison,’ I said, in a serious tone and she laughed. ‘But it’s our anniversary remember,’ she said and I gave her the look. ‘Who is she,’ Party asked. I opened his mouth to reply. River Song quickly kissed me and said ‘I’m his wife.’
♠ ♠ ♠
title: starlight- Muse

I decided to post for a third time today... try to say that five time fast!

Comment would be great.
Subs best!