Status: The Doctor has falling

Bowties Are Cool!

Consuming all my time, you've left me blind

Party’s POV:
We all stared at River and The Doctor. I opened my mouth to say something when we heard a bang from outside. ‘Korse,’ Jet yelled and the Killjoys ran to the door. The Doctor and River Song looked at each other and The Doctor clicked his fingers. The slammed shut in our faces and The Doctor jumped over to the Tardis controls. ‘Let us out,’ Ghoul shouted as River joined the Doctor. ‘Not a change,’ River said and I ran over.

‘Why not,’ I asked angrily. A noise started to from the green pillar and it moved up and down. ‘Because there are about ten cyber men surrounding The Tardis and I just repainted,’ The Doctor said as he danced around. He pressed a red button and relaxed. River song walked over and pressed a blue button beside it. The Doctor looked at her and pressed the red button again. River pressed the blue button and the Doctor pressed the red button. This went on for 30 seconds before I shouted ‘What are you doing?’

‘O nothing,’ River said pressing the blue button, ‘just having a button war.’ ‘I will be VICTORY,’ The Doctor shouted and pressed the red button again. They were interrupted by Ghoul shouting ‘There’s a robot dog up here.’ He had gone upstairs in the confusing. ‘Let me see,’ Kobra shouted and ran up a pair of stairs. Ghoul walked out followed by well a robot dog. ‘O my god it’s a robot dog,’ Jet said. River looked at The Doctor and said ‘You keep it?’

The Doctor looked at her and said ‘of course I kept K-9, he’s a robot dog!’ By now all of the Killjoys where beside K-9 and Ghoul was petting it ‘Master, why is a human petting me,’K-9 said. Ghoul jumped up and shouted ‘I can talk.’ ‘O course I can, human,’ K-9 replied and I giggled. ‘You just got told off by a dog,’ I said threw my chuckles. We all collapsed in laughed and after five minute we had recovered. ‘Right Mr. and Miss. Doctor,’ Kobra started to said but was intruded by The Doctor falling on the ground laughing and River song frowning. ‘Call me River, ok,’ she said angrily as the Doctor started to turn red. Kobra blushed and River kicked the Doctor softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
tile: sarah smiles Panic! at the disco. long posted today :) sorry again for the painfully short chapters... the first part of this story was writing in third person so the chapters are little mess up :/

Thank you
Wrathofthebagel for recing this story.

love you all!