‹ Prequel: The Ward - A Lost Man
Sequel: Polaris 1
Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

The Temple 1

The Temple 1

This is not just any temple, it's the main temple of the isle. Temple of all temples .. it's divided little sections, several gods. This was the Pantheon temple. Every known god, had it's own room, the rooms was arranged, in such a way, as to describe their relationship to any other god. This would have been a problem, using ordinary architecture.

How one get from one room to the other, is up to anyone. But .. one get there .. through the main entrance, to the main hall. Then you pick your own way .. it's like a maze, but with this little difference. You always get out, when you chose to. It's not like you ever get lost .. really ..

Some has guessed, the gods are there to guide you? How ever this works, who ever is guiding you, if that is the case? But you do find your way out. Oh, and you will find your way back, that's what no-one argue about.

The exact reasons, may be debated about, though. But who want to miss out on the exquisite beauty in there? Not to mention the ever-present feeling of joy?

Priests are commonplace in this temple, not that it's hard to find priests. But like the number of them here, is not to be seen. Then again, they're busy, like no other place.

That could be depending on the size of this place? Because, it really is huge .. Ok, here you will find your god, or priest .. of that you can be sure .. It's reliable .. it you do not find something here? Then you have simply not asked .. so, ask away .. and you will find, like no other place. Anything desired, can be found here .. though anything is not to be desired here, or elsewhere? Every god is present here, in one way or the other, in one form or the other ..

Oh, and this is the place where you find gods, and priests, at their best. All gods have provided a nice collection of books, as well as other material. So, here is the place to look for books, information and several other items.

The current Chief Librarian, is Angus Gough, the Book-master. He is an extremely important man. Don't make him your enemy, or even upset him, you'll be sure to regret that.
♠ ♠ ♠
01/27/(1.0.3)