Status: On Hold

With These Hands

Scene I

"Daddy! Daddy! Grandpa's here!" The old man heard his grandson, Kyle cheer.
"Hey, dad." His son, Ethan said hugging the old man. "Are you sure you're going to be able to take care of Kyle for me?" He asked.
"Yes it's fine. Go on." The old man said waving off Ethan as he sat on the white couch.
"Alright I'm off then. Be good." Ethan said as he ruffled Kyle's hair and kissed his forehead. He reached for his coat as he waved goodbye to his father and turned the knob on the door.
"Oh and Ethan," The old man said before he stepped out. Ethan looked up at his father. "Say hi to Alan for me." Ashley smirked as Ethan blushed and nodded before stepping out.
"So, what do you want to do, Kyle?" The old man asked as the little boy began to fiddle with some of his wooden blocks. Kyle suddenly stopped and looked outside from his window. The old man followed his gazed and looked out the window, staring at the snow falling from the sky.
"Where does snow come from?" Kyle asked his grandfather. The old man smiled before patting on his lap. Kyle smiled back as he walked over and sat on his grandfather's lap.
"It all began with the old inventor that lived in the castle on the hill..."

ººº


Jeremy Ferguson was an old inventor that lived in the castle on the snowy hill. He liked to invent machines that did everyday old tasks. He had one that baked cookies and come that cut paper. But the inventor was growing old and began to feel lonely.

He decide if he can't have a friend, why not make one?

It took him hundreds of designs and dozens of tries before he finally was able to create...Andrew Scissorhands. A robot with the appearance of a human. Unfortunately the inventor was not able to complete the designs for hands so he used razor sharp scissors , but Andrew didn't mind.

Years later the inventor began to grow fond of Andrew, he treated him like a son. Finally the inventor was able to finally come up the structures of human-like hands. When the inventor was going to construct them onto Andrew, he had a heart attack and unfortunately died.

Andrew Scissorhands was left all alone on the castle on the hill...
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short but it's a starter :P