Status: Finished Story, Please Enjoy!

No Peace for the Wicked

No Peace For The Wicked: Chapter Nine

I dragged myself to get up. I was half awake when I arrived to the launching room. It was pretty horrid - I had to go back in. It's hard to acknowledge the fact that I have to kill more people. I was tempted to run out - but I couldn't do that. That would make it more punishable. And it'd make it look like I was afraid. They'd probably throw me back in - make it tougher - and everyone would think I was weak. And I don't deny it. But I guess I'm not like every Career - my mind isn't infested with horror.

Asada was there, and he looked very confident - really confident of me. But, I wasn't confident of myself. I can't assure myself that I'll get back alive, and if I did I'd be full of crap. With all of the tributes hating me - I didn't have a big chance of winning in the first place. I bet they're planning who to go after - the Careers mainly. Carmella's still pissed at me (you could wonder why) and I can bet you money she'll try to kill me.

I walked into the portal. And a female voice said "10 seconds." Dreadfully, five seconds passed. I was lifted up. I saw rocks, all over the place. Oh no! I'm a fast runner - but I really can't run on these! Everyone looked a little worried. In the backround there were hills and mountains. Not many tree's, but lots of birds. I saw one perched on a rock. A wave of heat swept over me, and I could already feel the dreadfullness of this. I heard numbers . . . and then I heard

"Let the Quarter Quell begin!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I start school in two days. So . . . I'll try to post every time I can! I'm sorry! I have sports I need to get to as well. I have to work hard because I'm graduating. I'm sorry if I'm late - just please don't get mad. If I'm gone for weeks and weeks, or even a week - don't expect me to come back for a while. On Quizilla or anything else. I do that sometimes. . . but I'll post! As long as people message and comment - I will!