Status: Finished Story, Please Enjoy!

No Peace for the Wicked

No Peace For The Wicked: Chapter Three

My mentor was so angry. "What were you doing!?" he yelled, "I understand more aggressive, but you can't beat the victors up!" Ren chuckled, and Asda (my mentor) scowled at him, "You're just as bad, idiot! You kept provoking! And you act like a twelve year old!"

"Hey, I'm a dad with two kids, so you'd better shut up about me or I swear . . ." it was awkward, you have to say. I just left the room, to go to my bedroom (we were in the apartment). I flopped onto the bed.

I wasn't sure if I could fix their issues, because I don't war them bickering.

There was a knock on my door. "Come in," I say, expecting it to be Asada apologizing about what happened, but it was actually Ren.

"Hey," he grumbled.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because . . ." his voice trailed off.

"Just spit it out!" I say.

"Asada was saying that I should include you in the alliance." I'm shocked. If he says that, Ren wouldn't do it if he told him to, and I'm not sure what's up with them because when I left they were fighting, and now they're dealing with each other? "So do you want to join?" he asked. I nodded slowly, but I'm still not sure if it's the best idea . . .

,$?$?)!&

Another day of training.

I hurried myself to the arena, and I blocked out everything Nelly said. I couldn't stop looking at Carmella, who couldn't stop looking at me. She had bandaged her head, which is from my knockout.

"This is the time where you do your own stations, practice them carefully. Go." Nelly said. I looked at where Carmella was going. Weapons section. I went to the Nature and food section, which is as far away as I could get.

I could see her eager eyes follow me.

That's when I turned around to see a dark smug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ren's behind the scenes:

He's really scared of Loren, because of how he saw her in the Games. He isn't nice to her, but normally he's pretty nice. He has kids, and he's worried about them. (One of them is five, another is 10). He wants to get Loren out of the way, but he needs her to join the Careers. Easier way to get rid of her. Carmella can, he can, and others.