Status: Finished Story, Please Enjoy!

No Peace for the Wicked

No Peace For The Wicked: Chapter Four

I spun around, and stared into the eyes of Kyjuan Barksdale. He didn't say anything yet. I wasn't sure what to say myself. "The invisible District two, right?"

"Yes." I said, "And you're district seven. The one with the bows. The one with the huge alliance." I spoke softly, mainly because of how he won. He hung someone, stabbed them, and set them on fire. The Capitol really like him. He's twenty now, but he was incredibly young when he won - 13. And, incredibly violent for the age and District.

"Yes. And, what I was wondering if perhaps you could duel with me." I wanted to say no, but the tributes think I'm a coward anyhow. I nod slowly, and we prepare a fist fight.

Before Kyjuan says start,I hear someone yelling my name.

I look around and see Carmella, "I'd like to duel with you." she said. Kyjuan glared at her.

"I am already." I started walking away. I left the room to go to my apartment, and when I left I heard a crash. I went to the apartment and curled up on the couch. I'm in such hot water . . . And it's not my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kyjuan

He is just bloodthirsty. As a kid, everyone made fun of him and didn't like him. The Hunger Games called him in, and he was eager. He slashed 12 people, and enjoyed it. He wants to duel with Loren because she's dangerous. More than he can think. He doesn't like Carmella - for she is really getting in his way of killing Loren.