Status: Finished Story, Please Enjoy!

No Peace for the Wicked

No Peace For The Wicked: Chapter Five

The next day of training was very brutal. Nelly was really annoying us because she was like "Pay attention!" because tomorrow is the last day of training.

I'm trying to act like I don't care but I do. Because it's individual scores than interviews. And that's it. I can tell most of the tributes don't look like they care - wish I could look like that.

I hadn't talked to Maaden - but I'm not sure if he's the leader of the tributes like before. But when a group of Tributes came up - I knew they were to say something. "you're in the alliance." Maaden said smugly. Maaden went to my ear, "I wouldn't trust them at night, though," I knew he was trying to scare me - because I really don't think they want me I the alliance.

Galen, the boy from three was glaring at me. I got my courage and I asked him why.

"Suppose someone killed your boyfriend." Than I realized, he was Trishia's Boyfriend. "Anyway, you're a coward. Couldn't even kill Fugy. And let him do everything for you!"

"I did most of it!" I snapped. He was obviously young -dark hair, blue eyes. "Anyway, I didn't want to kill her. I just was . . . Testing to see if the Careers would kill her."

"You think you're not like a Career. But you're a pure Career." he said, and he left.

And what he said's true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Galen

Galen's still young. He is mature, but still young. When Trishia went in, he was really happy for her - until Loren. He despised her - hated her. He hadn't been a main killer in the Games. 3 people. But when he and Loren got into the reaping, he swore he'd kill her so he could avenge Trishia.