Touch

.04

The crowd was roaring, their cries for the Crüe breaking through to the dressing room. Inside, Tommy was laying on a couch on the far left side, letting his drumsticks tap lightly against his chest. Mick was pulling his shirt on when Nikki threw the door open and came inside.

Tommy opened his eyes and looked up, staring at Nikki. “About damn time.”

Nikki grit his teeth and walked over to the mirror, in front of which sat Vince. He was spreading a coat of lipgloss across his lips. Those perfect fucking lips that Nikki wanted to press his to.

Fuck.

Nikki stared at himself in the mirror and Vince paused, their two reflections just staring. Finally Nikki sighed, in search of his makeup. And how convenient was it that his eyeliner was on the other side of Vince, the side Nikki wasn't on.

Nikki reached over across the vanity and snatched up the black crap, his sleeved arm brushing lightly against Vince's. His touch was electrifying, even through Nikki's clothes. Nikki pulled back and watched Vince rub his lips together one last time, then deposited himself into the seat once Vince stood up and walked away

“Whatever,” Nikki muttered quietly to himself.

Image


The crowd was amazing. The show was going great. And then. And then, Vince decided to pull a bunch of hooker-looking girls onstage during “Girls, Girls, Girls,” and some blonde bimbo started rubbing up against Vince. Nikki, out of anger, lost track of the chords and the song almost failed before he realized what the heck was going on, and so he picked up the tune and finished out the song.

After the show, the crowd was going wild, and security let a bunch of girls backstage. Mick, hating the attention, slipped from the dressing room without anyone noticing. Tommy was almost already nailing a girl on the couch. Two or three more were trying to seduce Vince, but he decided he wanted the slut that had been rubbing on him onstage, and shooed the others from the room. A manager called for Vince out in the hall, so he winked at what's-her-face-he-can't-remember-her-name-fuck and left. A couple minutes later, Nikki came busting in.

Tommy looked up from sucking on the girl's neck underneath him and stared at Nikki for about two seconds before she decided to wrap her hand in his hair, bringing his attention back to the matter at hand. Blondie stood checking herself out in the mirror, and her reflection smiled as she caught Nikki's eye. She turned around, leaning against the table full of makeup.

“Hey big boy,” she said, smiling as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her double d's were popping out of her red top that stopped just before her bellybutton.

“Ugh,” Nikki said, rolling his eyes as he swiped up a bottle of vokda.

“Mmm, honey, what's wrong?” she asked, coming over to run her fingers over his shoulder.

Nikki rolled his shoulder to push her hand away. Vince walked back into the room then, looking at the two. The girl underneath Tommy let out a sound.

“Hey, Nikki.”

Nikki pressed his lips together, then took a swig of the alcohol. “Vince,” he said as he walked out of the room.

Image


Nikki stumbled his way over the curb and back into the parking lot. How the hell he even remembered the way back was beyond him. After downing the vodka, he found himself in town talking to some chick behind the counter of some crap liquor store. He smiled and kept rubbing her hand, which was resting on the counter, before he convinced her to pay for a few drinks, as he had left all his money back in the bus. She smiled and stuffed some cash into the register, ringing up the drinks and letting him leave. Her bitch co-worker kept staring at the two over her glasses. Whatever, it's not like he took them for free or anything. She wanted to pay, which was fine with Nikki. Booze is booze.

Nikki tripped over a hole, his bottle smashing against the pavement as his grip loosened completely from its neck. “Oops,” he giggled out loud to himself. His knee hurt, as he had fallen earlier and scraped it, and he hobbled along until he found what he assumed was his bus. He tried pushing in on the door, but to no luck. Finally, he remembered to pull instead of push. The door flung open and he tipped over onto the ground, but stood up and quickly brushed himself off before climbing into the bus.

And then he heard it. The moans, the calls, the grunts. Some of them hers, and some of them his.

“Shit,” Nikki slurred to himself. He tried to, quietly, make his way to his bed, but realized he couldn't climb up, so instead he curled up on Mick's bunk instead.

The girl began to moan and scream “yes!” as loud as she could. Nikki's head was pounding.

“You mind?” he called.

“What the-” Vince pulled the curtain open and popped his head out. Sure enough, there was Nikki. Vince groaned. “Keep it down.”

“No, you keep it down, Vince. You and your little whore.”

Nikki heard the girl inside gasp.

“Shut up,” Vince snapped.

“No,” Nikki snapped back.

“If you can masturbate at an ungodly hour in this bus, then I can certainly bang some babe as well.”

Nikki sat up a little at that. “S'cuse me?”

“You heard me, Sixx. Just like I heard you, this morning. Bet you thought you were being so quiet about it, huh? Well you weren't.”

Nikki stumbled out of the bed, gripping the mattress to pull himself from the floor as he went down.

“You've got it all wrong.”

“Right. Just shut up.” With that, Vince drew the curtain closed again and began to soothingly whisper to Jenna. Jenny? Jessica? Whatever.

Nikki could feel the heat in his cheeks as he stomped his foot. “Fine!” he hollared. He went over to the fridge and threw open the door, grabbing a pack of beer before heading out again.

Nikki muttered to himself as he found a door leading back into the arena. He headed down the halls, trying to latch on to the painted brick for support, but with no success. Eventually, he collasped onto the floor and sucked on cans of beer until he passed out.