Just One More Time

Two.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I gripped Elizabeth's hand tightly as the boys ran on stage. I knew she was probably confused, but I also knew she would be here for me no matter what. She stood by my side as the boys performed their first few songs. I zoned out trying to think of other things to stop my body from shaking. I knew it worried Lizzie when it happened, but I couldn't help it. She understood that it was from all of my drug doings.
She tapped my side and I looked down. She pointed to Craig as the same guy that said 'Show time.' left her side and I looked at him, he smiled.
"So, we have a special guest here.." Craig said into the microphone his voice filling the entire place.
Everyone yelled in excitment.
"He doesn't know it, but we all want him to do a song with us tonight.."
My eyes were saucers. Max always knew I wanted to preform one last time with Escape the Fate since I got out of jail. Max looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded to Craig quickly.
Craig smiled. My heart began to race up like it used to a mic was handed to me.
The song began and I could feel it in my feet.
"These situations!" I yelled and the music paused.
The crowd screamed and I continued, "Are irrelevent now!"
Craig began to sing and I looked at Lizzie she smiled and shoved me toward the stage. I wasn't going without a kiss either, even if we were friends. I always did it. I grabbed her face with both hands a landed a big kiss on her. She stood shocked as I ran onto stage.
I could feel everyone scream through my feet as I held the mic up onto my mouth and looked past the bright lights.
"I touched her oooh!" I sung.
"She touched my aaahh!" Craig followed me and grabbed my butt, I laughed and forced a moan into the mic.
I stood beside him and continued to sing, "It was the craziest thing! I love ther girls who love to hate because they're just like me!" I pointed at my chest and walked to a speaker, putting one foot up on it and reaching towards the crowd. Craig continued to sing.
"She can't behave! I'm not just a slave, don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes! Darling, what is going on? Honestly, that never happened! Lying is your favorite passion! Leave me, go where you belong! Higher heels and lipstick napkins, dying is your latest fashion!" we sung together.
I jumped near Bryan, "Love frustration! It's a regular thing, I hate the ones who love to hate because they're just like me!"
He got near me and sung with me, "Once you have me you'll never come back!"
Craig and I sung together for a while until we reached my favorite part in the song...
"You know you love all the lies! So don't act suprised that I just love to hate you!"
I went a stood near Craig and smiled deviously and sung in a seductive tone, "I kissed your lips, you pulled my hair it was the craziest thing.. I love the girls who love to hate.."
We both moaned and panted into the mic hip thrusting towards the crowd. "Whoa!" we yelled together and finished the song. I was sweating at the end of it and breathing heavy, I missed this so much. In the end, I wouldn't do a thing to change how things are now.
"Dude, you need to do another song." Craig told me.
Thr crowd screamed.
"See they agree," he laughed, "any song. Just without me."
I nodded and thought.
"So, this one is called My Apocolypse." I said softly into the microphone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count this chapter: 646
I enjoyed writing this. But the next one will hopefully be better.
I'm in the process of writing all of this, honestly.
I'm such a procastinator. GR.
xoxo