Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Unholy Confessions

When her alarm went off a few hours later, Blair realized two very important things.

She could smell Dennis' breakfast clearly (scrambled eggs with two spoonfuls of cinnamon, burnt bacon and equally burnt toast), and could also hear her mother humming in her shower.

With that information, Blair opened her eyes, jumped out of bed, and vaulted out of her room and down the stairs. Dennis got up every morning around 5am and cooked himself a breakfast. Nine times out of ten, the only thing Blair could smell from it was the overwhelming, disgusting taste of burnt toast. But... she could smell the cinnamon he used!

Brushing it off as a heavy hand, Blair returned upstairs and began getting ready for school.

But as the day went on, Blair soon realized this new found sense of smell wasn't the only thing. Already with dulled hearing thanks to her tendancy to blast any and all of her music, normally hearing what her teachers had to say was a challenge. But now she could hear her teacher, and the twats in the back as well?

What the hell was going on?

Confused and slightly worried, Blair spent most of her day like normal; alone with her music. Lunch rolled around. Blair picked her tofu hot dog, a diet coke and some fruit snack while her friend Danica got the double cheeseburger with extra fries. All throughout lunch, Blair hungered for the burger as she nibbled and poked at her own lunch. Thankfully, lunch was over before she knew it, and she was back in class.

Since when did she ever want a disgusting... greasy.... melt in your mouth cheesburger?

Once school was over, Blair started on her way home. She had her iPod in, blasting her music as loud as she could. It wasn't until she very nearly walked into someone did she realize just how loud her music was.

"Woah, watch it there,"

Came the deep voice rumbling through her music. Yanking her earphones out, she gasped at the sight of Matt.

"Matt! Hey!"

She said, pressing her hand against her chest. The strong scent of freshly cut grass and chocolate made her head spin, and she staggered slightly. Matt caught her in his arms as she passed out from exhaustion.