Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Waking The Fallen

Matt paced the outside of his room like his life depended on it.

Blair hadn't just passed out from exhaustion. Blair had also passed out because of what was happening in her body. Her senses were developing at rapid fire speed, forcing her brain to take the changes as fast as it could. For a young girl of seventeen, she was certainly taking it well.

Before he left her to sleep it off, he made a very small inspection. The cut on her leg had carried just enough saliva from the other werewolf to force minor changes in the young girl's body, like her senses developing. Nothing else would happen, obviously. That would need a bigger bite, and it would have to come from an Alpha.

Like Matt.

He left the hallway to grab a bite to eat. Jimmy was there; the rest of the boys were out doing God knows what. As he poured himself a coffee, he heard his room door open; Blair! He refused to rush to her though; he knew that with her senses developing the way they were, she would know where she was in a few minutes. Her steps were soft, and she was rubbing her eyes as she came into the kitchen.

"Coffee?"

She asked no one in particular. Matt poured Jimmy a cup, and looked to Blair to see if she wanted one.

"Would you like a cup?"

"Yes, please."

Blair sat herself down at the table, holding her head with her hands. Matt poured her a cup, and before he set it down on the table brought out the sugar and milk should she want some. Setting it down, he wandered into the living room to give Jimmy his. After burying Mike, Jimmy had taken it the hardest for reasons Matt didn't want to think of. Once he sat at the table, Blair sighed and peeked through her fingers at him.

"What's wrong with me? I've never passed out like that before."

"It's the bite you got on your leg."

Matt said quietly seriously. Blair tilted her head at him, and immediately it was like Matt could see her wolfen half; a deep russet brown color with chocolate underbelly and muzzle. He looked away from her, staring into the depths of his coffee.

"The....bite?"

"Blair, did you hear the wolves last night?"

Struck by his question, she nodded slowly.

"Those weren't normal wolves."

Matt knew he was taking a huge risk by doing this; by telling her what he was and how he knew about the bite. He gripped his coffee mug tightly.

"Huh?"

Blair asked, laughing slightly.

"Those weren't normal wolves, Blair. That's why you can see everything a little better, smell better..."

Matt lifted his mug to his lips.

"Are you telling me those were enchanted wolves or something because Matt I'm not buying th-"

"Werewolves, Blair. I'm a werewolf."
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you think Blair's going to take the news?! o:
c'mon you guys, comments make chapters happen <3