Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Bat Country

"Matt?"

Came the whisper.

"Hmm."

"What do you smell when... when I'm with you?"

They were laying in bed. Blair had lied to her mother and told her she was staying at Danica's for a few nights. Her mother was too frazzled to care. Matt was laying on his back with Blair on his chest, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Apples and vanilla."

He didn't want to get too specific, because he was tired and full and was holding his mate. Blair on the other hand, her mind was completely buzzing with questions and the like. Her hand traced shapes on his tattooed arm, wondering why he got them, what they meant, why he had never shown them to her before. Matt's green eyes were closed, and his heartbeat was steady. Blair gently pinched his skin.

"Ow?"

Matt rumbled, his eyes not opening. Blair smiled, then laughed softly. She cuddled in

"Matt?"

"What?"

"Do you want to know what I smell when I'm with you?"

He nodded, opening one eye to look at her. He knew that each mate had their own smell, usually their two favorite smells intermingled into one. That was how he knew Blair was the one for him. He tightened his grip around her.

"Chocolate and freshly cut grass."

Matt laughed at that, wondering if she was telling the truth. He began to rub her back, in soft slow circles. He could feel her racing heart slowing already. She was excited and happy and he could feel her every emotion thrumming through her. But, with each circle cycling her back, her heart rate slowed, and her breathing slowed as well. In retalitation, Matt gently pinched her arm.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, was that you?"

"Matt!"

Quickly the quiet cuddling turned into something more. Blair began to shift and wiggle and attempt to dominate him, and as the Alpha, Matt didn't like that at all. So, they began to wrestle. It was gentle of course; if Matt turned her the wrong way or pressed too hard, he could potentially break something. They didn't stop until he was on top of her, her hands pinned to the pillow behind her head. She was breathless, and Matt was fully in control.

"Okay! Okay, I give!"

Blair squealed, giggling as Matt lowered his face to her neck and began to breath on the soft skin, rubbing his nose against it as well. Blair sighed happily, arching her back against him. Matt gripped her wrists a little tighter.

"Matt..."

Matt's canine's extended slightly, and he dragged them down her neck, bringing a mewl of pleasure from her mouth. He retracted them, and kissed her neck gently, trailing up until he met her mouth.

Normally, being in a relationship with an older guy made Blair very cautious, but with Matt things were different. She felt at ease around him, and she had only known him for a little while. She wanted so badly to wrap her arms around him, but as he kissed her, she felt like putty, weak and not in control. Matt broke the kiss, resting his forehead against her's.

"Blair?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."