Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Scream

The day had finally come!

It was her eighteenth birthday, and she was going to become a werewolf.

Blair slipped out from under Matt's arm and padded down to the kitchen. She could tell from the light streaming weakly in it couldn't be any earlier than 6 in the morning. Always an early riser, and more so with the bite she had gotten, Blair started the kettle to make herself some tea.

The house was eerily quiet.

In the last two or so months that led up to this day, Blair had spent most of it speaking to her mother and new step father about how she was taking her own life in her hands and making it something she could be proud of. Blair opted for the fast track option so she wouldn't have to drop out, but she did register for her GED just in case she couldn't handle it. The kettle began to whistle. Blair hopped down from the chair and grabbed a mug, as well as two tea bags.

Matt wouldn't be up for at least another three hours.

She poured the hot water into the mug, her teabags sitting at the bottom miserably. Blair sighed and rubbed her forehead. She had been getting awful headaches in the last few days leading up to today, and she often blamed them playfully on the rest of the pack. Pack. What an odd word. Since accepting her fate she had come to terms with calling the friends she had made, her 'pack'.

She, Syn and Johnny were the closest, obviously after her relationship with Matt, whom she dutifully called her Alpha. Blair smiled, grabbing a spoon from the drawer to twirl her teabags around. She and Zacky on the other hand... Blair bit the corner of her lip.

She and Zacky were on intensely bad sides of one another. Blair honestly couldn't stand him, the way he stared at her like she took his spot or how he muttered shit all under his breath whenever she said anything to him. The young girl sighed again and put her spoon in the sink, lifting the hot tea to her mouth.

"I don't get him."

Blair muttered herself, before drinking the scalding hot tea. Burning her tongue, she hissed and almost dropped the tea. She knew better than to drink it straight up. Settling down at the table, Blair held her head in her hands. She had been like that for a while when she felt something - or someone - behind her.

Standing up, she knew instantly she was too late. Strong arms wrapped around her shoulders and just above her collarbone, and a cloth was stuffed in her mouth. Kicking wildly, Blair screamed uselessly into the cloth, attempting to kick over the table she had been sitting at. Another cloth was tied around her eyes, preventing her from seeing the assailant.

"Shut the bitch up we don't got much time. He'll be awake and out for blood once he finds out she's gone."

Someone was talking. There was more than one person here, she could smell them. They all had different overpowering smells so she couldn't pinpoint them all individually. She was hoisted into the air and over someone's shoulders. She flailed and kicked, her heel catching her captor's jaw.

"Fuck! God dammit that fucking hurt!"

"Shut up! Do you know where the fuck we are?"

"Yeah I fucking do, but-"

"Then shut up. We got to go, now."

Blair felt tears rising to her eyes as she was carried out of the house. She was honestly more angry than scared. This wasn't something she was planning or anything. She wondered how Matt would react. Her heart leapt into her throat and she beat upon the back of her carrier, kicking her legs as she screamed into her gag. A car was started. A door was opened. She was tossed in and the door was shut before she could do anything.

As the car sped off, Blair felt her hands being tied. There were only two distinctive smells now, but Blair was so emotionally and mentally distracted she couldn't take the scents in.

She hoped Matt wouldn't be angry with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaah! So I sort of hate myself for this chapter, but I had to put it up!
I'm sorry Blair, I'm sorry Matt :c
/squishes everyone Thanks for waiting!