Forever Isnt Too Far Away

A Little Piece Of Heaven

Blair was free. Well, as free as being taken to yet another location could be.

She was being carried by Dallas - her rescuer - towards his home. He was a lone werewolf, one of a rare kind. Where most werewolves opted to be in a pack with their maker or someone of the same type (their father, uncle, mother, ect), Dallas chose to be alone. He couldn't control his wolf half, thus making him a danger to himself, his pack, and any humans around him.

"So you're telling me you aren't a werewolf?"

Dallas was asking her as she carried her through the final part of the abandoned alley. He had one more block to go. Blair nodded.

"No. I was nipped by a Beta about two and a half months ago, but it was a shallow bite, and too shallow to cause a change."

Dallas nodded.

"Who are you staying with then? I mean, you couldn't have just been kidnapped off the street."

Blair's stomach twisted again.

"I'm... I'm stayed with Matt Shadows and his pack."

"Shads?"

"Yeah. Jimmy Sullivan's his Beta if that helps. I don't understand how familiarizing packs works but-"

Dallas laughed.

"I used to envy Shads. He had his life completely figured out. He has a strong pack, a stronger Beta, and then...."

"Then what?"

"Then he loses his sister to the Brotherhood. That poor girl was his whole being until she was murdered. He went a little crazy after she was killed; he killed almost five humans before Jimmy got him to calm down."

Blair was silent as Dallas revealed a big part of Matt's history. She hadn't known Matt was such a common name around town. Dallas reached their destination. Once he got Blair through and onto the ground, he climbed in as well. Blair reached out and touched his hand, her eyes blurry.

"Can you get him for me?"

"Who?"

"Matt."

Dallas looked at Blair, tilting his head.

"Why?"

"Because... Because I need him, Dallas. He's my Alpha, I can't.."

The werewolf sighed.

"You do know he'll think I kidnapped you."

"Let me talk to him first then. But you have to get him now, please."

Dallas watched her carefully. Blair begged him silently, before he closed his eyes.

"He's going to kill me."

Blair threw her arms around him in a hug, before the pain in her side got to her again. Dallas quickly detangled himself from her, and ran out of the room. He returned a few minutes later with some torso tape, gauze, and anything else he needed. He forced her to lie down on her stomach. Extending his claws, he cut the back of her shirt, and then cut a piece of it again. Taking it, he rubbed it all along her sweat-soaked back before tossing it out onto the street.

"That should give his pack enough scent to follow us here."

Blair nodded. Dallas touched her back and poked her in multiple places, only stopping when she gasped in pain. He sat back on his calves and looked out the window.

"I better start now. Scream if you like, it'll only draw them closer."

Blair began to scream as Dallas sliced into her back.