Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Unbound

Once they were home, Matt brought Blair up to their room. Yes, it was their room now; he wasn't letting Blair sleep in a room by herself anymore. Not as long as the Brotherhood was around. He had held everything in the entire way home, and once Jimmy had pulled the car in, he swept her into his arms and simply brought her inside. As far as he knew, Jimmy was still downstairs.

Gently lowering Blair onto the covers, he crawled over her and began to kiss her, softly and tenderly, one hand on her cheek, the other on her hip. He refused to let the tears that had been building fall; he wouldn't let her see him at his weakest. Blair clung to him tightly, ignoring the pain that sliced through her entire body with every shifting movement. She never wanted to be away from him again.

Matt and Blair clung to one another, kissing and touching each other's body. Of course, this heated things between them, especially when Blair's sighs continued to get breathier and lighter against his neck. When Matt's deft fingers found the stitches (and got a gasp from Blair), he stopped to lift her shirt up. The cut was almost seven inches in length going up and down her body. He stared at it, sadness and anger filling the space where love and lust had sat only seconds before.

"What happened?"

He asked her quietly. Blair shook her head, but after a few gentle kisses and a few whispered words, she finally confessed to what she remembered when she was being held by the Brotherhood of Lunar. A lot of pain, darkness, and occasionally the talk of what they were going to do to her. After she had told him everything, the Alpha sat up and drew her into his lap, holding her close, his heart beating wildly against his chest.

"Blair... I'm so sorry."

He murmured against the curve of her neck, her skin warm and familiar.

"Why are you sorry? It isn't your fault,"

Blair began, stroking his hair tenderly. Matt lifted his head and looked at her, incredulously.

"It is! I was asleep, when I should have been awake. I got-"

Blair pressed a finger to his lips, blushing at how cliche and awkward it was. Matt's ears would have pinned back against his head had he been in any form other than human.

"Matt, don't. Don't beat yourself up over me, please. We're back together now, that's all that matters."

Matt sighed, knowing what she said was true, but as the Alpha of the pack, he had to keep an eye on his wolves. Speaking of wolves...

"We missed the full moon!"

Matt suddenly shouted, startling Blair.

"Huh?"

"The full moon! Your turning... your birthday!"

"It's fine. My mom missed my birthday last year..."

Matt sighed again before hugging her close. He hated feeling like he was slowly letting her down. He returned his head to the curve of her neck, and sighed deeply, tightening his grip around her waist.

"The next full moon, we'll celebrate werewolf style, okay?"

Blair giggled, and Matt smirked. He knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Kay."

After that, Matt smiled and rolled her gently on top of him. Wrapping his arms around her midsection, he closed his eyes and began to drift away to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh really short.
going away for the weekend.
no updates till monday :c
ciao! <3