Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Crossroads

Matt failed to tell Blair about the information Dallas told him about. He didn't really feel like telling her because he didn't want her to freak out. She was already scared enough about the upcoming change. He felt strange because he was keeping the information away from her, but he knew it was for her own good.

"Matt! Matt, Jimmy's on the phone and he's being rude!"

Came Blair's laughter as he peeled his eyes away fom his Call of Duty game to glance over at her shadowed figure. The full moon was tonight and he was doing everything he could to keep everyone calm.

"Tell him if he doesnt be nice his furry ass is going to be a coat tonight."

That brought more laughter from Blair, which in turn made Matt smile. Keeping her calm was the name of the game, and as long as she was calm about tonight, nothing would go wrong.

That was until he pressed white-hot iron against her leg where the Brotherhood brand was.

"God I hate him sometimes! He's such a jerk!"

Blair said as she flopped down beside Matt on the couch with a grin on her face. He smiled wordlessly at her before returning to his video game. This was routine. Matt played video games when he was bothered by something, and Blair didn't bug him about it. Kissing his cheek, Blair got up and wandered into the kitchen to make lunch for the two of them. Since moving in with Matt and pretty much the rest of the pack, learning how to cook became a staple in her life.

She cooked better than her mother.

Blair put together some quick sandwiches and brought them over to Matt, taking one for herself. Sitting in the chair across from Matt, she watched as he lost himself in the game. She was nervous about tonight; who wouldn't be? Since her mother moved out of the town, Blair was basically an orphan. She had stretched away from taking Matt and Syn everywhere she went, but was spending more and more time at the cemetary with her father.

Tonight was the big night, though.

Matt growled and slammed his controller into the couch, turning the system off. Blair watched him, unsure of what was wrong.

"I'll be back, alright?"

Blair nodded and watched him swing his hand to snatch a sandwich with a smile. She knew he was nervous, too. Syn had openly told her that he was nervous for her, but "more excited than anything."

"Be safe."

Blair called out of habit. Matt smiled and walked out. Leaving Blair on her own was risky considering Matt was paranoid about the Brotherhood, but he knew she would be fine.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Matt brought the guys over when night began to fall. He had everyone over including the boys' girlfriends. Sasha and Syn were playing tonsil hockey in the back of the car, while Zacky and Eve were already out of the car heading for the house. Having the pack enviroment helped the new turners. This would also be Eve and Sasha's first full moon as actual werewolves.

Blair changed out of her clothes into something she wouldn't miss. Matt told her she might as well go naked, but she didn't want to be naking in front of a bunch of people.

Heading into the kitchen, she heard everyone come in. Matt got to her first and kissed her passionately, making everyone else holler and cat-call.

"Ready, Blair?"

"I'm ready."

They walked out into the big backyard. Matt had backed onto the woods so he didnt have to put a fence up if he didnt want to, so he didn't. He had two neighbours but they were far enough not to care about him. Shrugging his clothes off, the rest of the pack did as well. Blair blushed hotly as Sasha and Syn helped each other undress.

When she was more comfortable, she'd get naked.

The moon was beginning to rise, and everyone was getting anxious. They paced or bounced, but Matt and Blair were still, eyes glued to the moon. He had warned her that things got loud and vicious sounding, especially when the full moon was up. He held her close against his tattooed body, his manhood pressing against her hip.

"Blair?"

"Don't. If you talk to me I might change my mind."

He smiled and began to kiss her, his hands travelling over her body. She moaned and pressed herself into the kiss, against him. They were in the middle of one of their steamiest sessions when Zacky and Eve began to scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's the chaaaange!
/squishes all 300 of you

Love you guys SO much! I'll post another update later tonight<3