Forever Isnt Too Far Away

The Fight

Zacky and Eve began to scream. Blair whipped her head from Matt's and stared at them. Zacky's skin was rippling and bubbling, while Eves was shredding from her body. Matt clutched her tightly, before pushing her down. That was when the rest of the pack (Jacoby, Johnny, Jimmy and his girl, Syn and Sasha, Tobin, Jerry) began to snarl, scream and moan. Matt fell on top of Blair, and kissed her hard. Blair clung tightly to her mate, as he pressed her hips down with his own, his fingers began to tear and rip into her clothing.

Blair was too preoccupied to see the colors of fur sprouting wetly from everyone's body, or the crackling of bones as they grew quickly.

Matt's mouth against her's was hot and wet, trailing sloppy and passionate kisses along her lips and neck. He held her down roughly, not allowing her to squirm. When he came up for air, his eyes were glowing a deep yellow/green color. He was changing. Blair felt incredibly frightened.

"Put your head back,"

Matt rasped, his face lenghening slowly. Blair tilted her head back. Matt shredded her top and bra, and pushed her shoulders against the ground. His fingernails were growing rapidly as well, pushing deep into Blair's soft flesh, bringing out groan and yelps of pain from his mate. His human brain was changing into his 'wolf' brain, and all he wanted was to mark her and make her his.

As his venom filled teeth popped from his jaw, he quickly sunk them into Blair's shoulder. She was screaming so loudly, it was almost like someone turned a TV on in his head when he didn't have cable. He held onto her thrashing body as the last of the change overtook him. His skin peeled away revealing black and cream fur, and his fingernails turned black. His bones snapped, grew and forced the moon's change upon him.

Once he was finally changed, he released Blair.

Blair was laying in a pool of her blood, her chest heaving and her eyes blurring from the tears of pain and fear, and generally the lack of blood in her system. She couldn't move. It was almost like she was paralyzed. But, this was just the werewolf venom taking its time going through her system. Matt and the rest of the pack surrounded her, and she oddly felt like she was at home.

That was when it started.

Pain flashed through her entire body. It wasn't bad pain, just... uncomfortable pain. Like sleeping on your neck for too long.

Then her spine began to lengthen, as did her nails. Matt began to growl. He knew what was happening to her. Syn - who was a dark grey and brown splashed color - sniffed at her and Matt swiped a large paw at him. 'Don't touch,' was his message.

Blair didn't remember much of the change; everything happened way too quickly. First it was pain, then it was just... fuzzy. When she opened her eyes, she could see everything differently, and she was hungry. She glanced around and saw everyone for who they truly were. Johnny, Zacky and Tobin had similiar coats; light grey with darker grey splashes and some white streaked through. Syn, Jacoby, Jimmy and Jerry had more chocolate/russet coloring going on, as did the girls Sasha and Eve.

Matt... where was Matt?

There was a voice. Then, Syn jumped on her, tackling her to the ground. He was a good 10-15 pounds heavier than she was, and as he landed on her, Blair began to snarl and yelp, struggling madly. Footsteps. Human footsteps.

Then white hot pain on her left hind leg.
♠ ♠ ♠
i want to give my love to the following people:
CrazyPebbles21, MoMo_92, and KillJoySynner
you guys are common names in my comment box, and it makes
me all warm and fuzzy inside when i see you've commented.
thank you all SO much!

look forward to another chapter tomorrow <3