Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Dancing Dead

Matt howled as the white hot iron stick dug painfully into his side. His fists were balled painfully, and the only reason he wasn't wolfing out was because of the iron he was locked up in. It rebuffed the change. He panted and struggled heavily against his bonds, but it was no use.

"Stick 'im again,"

Dallas called from his spot against the wall, an eyebrow raised as a member of the Brotherhood shoved the iron stick deep into Matt's side. Screaming in pain, Matt's entire body tensed and withheld the pain, his toes curling and his fists threatening to pop knuckles.

"Where's Blair, Matt?"

Dallas had been asking him since he woke up. Matt refused to tell him, which resulted in where he was now, being tortured.

"Fuck off!"

Matt roared, his throat screaming in pain. The rod was pulled out, and his flesh sizzled in agony, making the Alpha groan in pain. Matt had never endured such pain before; his first turn wasn't even this bad. He collasped against his bonds, the metal-and-leather secured wrist manacles keeping him from falling to the ground. Dallas stepped away from the wall, shooing the Brotherhood members away from him and Matt.

"Listen, buddy. That girl isn't going to be yours for much longer. You know that, hmm?"

Matt snarled as fiercely as he could. Dallas simply chuckled.

"She was branded! Just because you broke it doesn't mean much... well, it does. But it doesn't mean we can't re-brand her later."

The thought of Blair being hurt again made Matt's eyes turn from a forest green to a deadly color of nightshade. Dallas laughed as Matt lunged against his bonds, snarling and growling at the man who betrayed him. Matt didn't take betrayal kindly.

"You stay the fuck away from my mate! If you or this pathetic group even think about touching her-"

"What? You'll send your mis-matched group of fuckheads after us? You must really underestimate us, Matty-boy. We aren't just a group. We're an entire organization. We're everywhere."

Matt continued to trash and struggle against his bonds. He prayed for the metal to grow weak.

"Why, I think one of my 'pathetic group members' is at the hospital right now..."

"Fuck you!"

Matt hollered, straining intensely against the cuffs. Dallas picked up the iron rod and pressed it against Matt's throat, making the bigger man scream in pain.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Blair woke up slowly, the pain medication no longer needed but given out of routine. Shaking her groggy head, she found Brian sprawled out in the hospital couch beside her bed, snoring lightly. Pushing the blankets off of her, she headed into the bathroom. She had fallen asleep only with the aid of the medication; now she was sure she wouldn't sleep until Matt came back.

Entering the bathroom, she flicked the light on and winced at herself. She felt ugly.

Lifting her hospital gown, she headed for the toilet to go her business. Although, she didn't get that far. A black shape twitched from the corner of the room, and before Blair could turn herself around, something heavy landed on the back of her head, forcing the uncomfortable blackness to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaah!
I'm so so so so so SO sorry for not updating! I've been busy with real life and ugh. I'm sorry :c
I promise I'll update again tonight! (because i'm going away for two days /shot)

Love you all /huggles