Forever Isnt Too Far Away

Danger Line

"Blair!"

Matt was yelling again. Blair was shivering, trembling almost. She could no longer feel her legs. Her head felt heavy, and it was so tempting just to go to sleep and not worry about Matt screaming himself hoarse. She knew something was wrong, but what was wrong... well, she had no idea. Matt seemed to know though, so that was comforting in a sense. Blair sighed, pain no longer flashing through her body. She was so cold, though....

"Blair baby stop! Wake up!"

Matt yelled again, his chains clinking as he jerked them apart again. He was getting closer.

"M-matt, please... I'm so tired."

She whispered, on the verge of tired tears.

Blair didn't know she was dying. Matt did though. He could feel it in his heart. His wrists were bleeding, and each time he moved the chains, they clinked. They were incredibly close to breaking. Just a few more violent jerks. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Blair's head drop onto her chest.

"No! Wake the fuck up, Blair! I love you, don't you fucking leave me!"

Matt screamed, jerking his wrists apart. The sight of seeing Blair sitting there, slumped over herself ignited something within the Alpha, something that he hadn't felt since she was first attacked. Looking at his locked wrists he growled, pressed them close together and closed his eyes. Without warning he jerked his wrists apart, the metal being forced deep into his skin.

That was all it took.

The chains broke. Roaring with renewed passion and anger, he lunged at Blair and immediately wrapped his arms around her, feeling her chilled body. There was a commotion going on upstairs; they probably heard his chains breaking. Matt could care less. He would kill them all if Blair died. She wasn't going to make it if he didn't do something quick. But ... what could he do? The werewolf in her was dead, that was obvious. It was killed when the heat was drained from her body.

"Blair!"

Matt yelled, shaking her limp body. His heart was racing at a dangerous level, higher than normal.

"Matt!"

It was Jimmy. He pounded against the door. Looking at his mate who still didn't open her eyes, he ran to the door and tore it off its hinges, looking at his Beta. A second passed, before Matt said anything.

"Help me!"

The two were able to detach Blair from her bonds, as she slumped into their arms. Picking her up, the two left the basement and ran for the front door. The others were killing the Brotherhood members. Where ever Dallas was... Matt didn't care. He had to get Blair awake and safe first. The rest of the pack abandoned their slaughter and headed for the car as well. The police would think the killings were by a serial killer or wild animal. Whatever. That no longer mattered. Matt cradled Blair in the back, holding her as close as he could to his body.

He didn't have the time to fuck this up.

When they got home, Blair began convulsing, her body jerking and spasming. Matt knew that meant one thing - the werewolf in her wasn't completely dead. He would have to bite her again though. That was a sign of something, wasn't it? Matt and Jimmy shrugged their shirts off and wrapped them around Blair. Matt picked her wrist up and extended his canine's, sinking them into her skin to pump the werewolf venom into her system. He had to change her, the werewolf would do the work to keep her alive.

Blair stopped convulsing. The entire pack (Johnny, Jimmy, Syn, Zacky, Jacoby, Tomin, and some ... human) watched as Matt pumped more of the venom into his mate's now limp body. He pulled her wrist away and gently picked her up. He waited, brushing her hair back from her face.

Blair didn't move.

"Blair? Blair, please..."

Matt whispered, kissing her cheek. She was still so cold. A murmur went through the pack watching, and they began to walk away from Matt and his mate, thinking the worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAH its been a month!!

/deaddead

I'm sorry :c But to make it better (or worse) there are only TWO CHAPTERS LEFT D:

ily guys <3