Status: in the process ;]

Pep In Your Step

Good Girl

“Brisé! Brisé! Brisé! Fucking hell, brisé, dammit!” Monika, my tutor screamed into my face, with specks of spit into my face. I continued to do what I was told until she turned off Beethoven.
“Stop.” She muttered very angrily in her rough Russian accent. I somewhat tripped on my own feet and tried to steady myself while Monika shoot her head in disappointment.
“If you want to be the best, you have to take a lot of shit.” She began to put on her coat and collect her other items.
“I want to be the best, Monika, I really do.” My voice cracked since I haven’t talked all day.
“Good. Because your mother doesn’t send me those expensive checks once a week for no reason.” She said bitterly evil. “Make sure that you are actually ready Wednesday morning.” She walked out of the studio, with the wave of her keys and I sighed loudly. I sunk onto the ground and put my head between my knees, feeling utter disappointment in myself.

“Well I thought that you did pretty great.” I looked up and saw my violet-haired best friend, Josie, leaning against the doorway with her pale pink lips in a smirk.
“Thanks, liar.” I muttered. I rose myself up and picked the leotard wedgie out from my ass. She laughed at me when I did this and I rolled my eyes.

“I hope you’re not going to the bar wearing that ‘cause it gives you a major camel-toe.” I looked down as soon as she said that and hurriedly put on a pair of shorts to cover up.
“It’s not my fault!” I yelled and tried to get rid of my blushing face. She shrugged and picked up my bag for me, leading us out into warm North Carolina air. Josie took out a cigarette to smoke while I sipped on my bottle water.

“Leslee said that she’s going to meet us at the bar around seven-ish so you have enough time to take a shower and get rid of that sweat on you.” She looked at my hair and made a disgusted face.

“A dancer never sweats, but sparkles.” I quoted Monika.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brisé!

I haven't written on this site in almost a year. My old account is " Misguided Ghosts... " Some of you older users may have read my stories. Well in the words of Ronnie Radke...

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKK!