Status: My Willow One-shot Turned Story

Life Is...

First Day Of School

Ok so I’m nervous. It’s my fist day of high school and I have no friends to go with. Not like anyone would want to be my friend in the first place.

Hey, my name is Willow. I’ve been hated for most of my life from everyone, which includes my family. Every since I have been born they thought I would be as beautiful as a little willow tree, so that’s where the name Willow, and obviously they were wrong. I used to think I was pretty, and the way my hair used to look. But I soon learned that I wasn’t. My hair used to be blonde, but, I died it to purple before my return to school. I have long hair too, which I usually straighten and tease a little before I go out anywhere. Today I’m wearing something plain, just one of my favourite shirts and skinny jeans. And a pair of converses.

In any case here I am at school, being told where my classes are for the day. Apparently I have English first today. No that I really care about that subject but I hope I can make some friend this year, hopefully.
When I got to class, I sat in the back. I know nobody would really want to see my face much because well, I feel ugly, but I guess that’s just what my parents call me a horrible child. They thought I would be beautiful but I turned out ugly. I don’t blame them for hating me; I’m starting to hate me too.

Soon the bell rings and everyone rushes into the room, finding their seats before the teacher walks ion with a mountain of papers to give us all. He started telling us who he was, what classes we will have with him, how to get around properly, and all the other things about the school. I’m lucky I only have maths with him; I would hate to have any other class with him. He seemed like a mean teacher, but a funny one at that.

I hate this class, it was so boring. I’m good at maths but this is easy maths that I don’t like but I will pass in. Suddenly some guy sat down in the seat next to me, muttering angry before realising I was there.

“Oh hey there, my name is Kai. What your name?” he said looking at me, happily.

“Oh, um, Willow. Nice to meet you Kai” I said in confusion.

He smiled at me, then messed my hair up a little.

“Can we be friends Willow?” he said, hoping I would say yes.

I smile weakly, and nodded at him. As soon as he saw me nod he smiles brightly, and then hugs me tightly.

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I promise to look after you forever and ever, my best friend” he said excitedly.

I just giggled and the teacher told us what we had to do today. After the hour of boring maths the bell rang and Kai and I got up and walked outside the class room.

“What class do you have now Willow?” Kai said, looking for his timetable.

“Um Textiles I think what about you?” I asked.

“Aww man I have gym, my most hated class. Well I’m off; meet me at the park after school. The one with that massive tree right in the centre of it OK? Bye”

After that he quickly ran off, leaving me clueless for a few minutes. After a while I realised I was going to be late for my class, so I quickly ran to find it, barely getting inside before the teacher called the roll. All I could think of that whole lesson was what Kai said before. I know where that park is but it’s very secluded thought. I thought he wasn’t one of those people who go to parks.

In any case now it’s the end of the day, and I’m walking home to get changed before I go to the park, where I bump in to a really pretty girl. She has bright green and gold eyes, long curly black hair and wearing girlish clothes. She looked like a singer; by her outfit she defiantly loves music.

“Oh sorry, my names Catharine, and you are?” she asked in curiously.

“It was my fault anyway and my names Willow. Nice to meet you” I said still shocked she hasn’t yelled at me yet.

“Nice to meet you too Willow. Excuse me but I’ve got to run to my singing lesion” she said, soon running off.

I stood there for a few moments, just thinking of what happed. She seemed very popular, and nice. I wonder if Kai is friend with her. Wait... Kai, I’m meant to meet him at the park. Well I need to get home really quickly to get changed and get there in time.

{Fast Forward To the Park}

I quickly ran to where the willow tree was in the park. That where Kai said to meet. After all it is the biggest tree in the park, but I also saw him waiting. He changed too by the looks of it. And what he was wearing really suits him; after all he is the ‘scene’ type of person. He was wearing this weird skeleton shirt, two rings he seems to always wear and jeans with normal black converses on. He also had a guitar; it looked like and electric guitar. Maybe he has practise later?

“Hey Willow. How are you?” He said while hugging me lightly.

“I’m good Kai, so what did you want me to meet you here for?” I asked, still confused why he wanted to meet.

“Well actually I wanted to get your number” he said, shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

“Well give me your phone and I will put it in” I said happily.

When he heard me say that his face lit up, and almost instantly pulling his phone out of his pocket and shoving it into my hands. I just laughed and put my number in his phone and I gave him my phone for him to do that same.
After we returned our phone, he hugged me saying he had to go to his bands practice. We said our goodbyes and he left, leaving me there on my own. I decided I dint want to go home yet, so I sat under the tree for a few hours, just thinking about everything.

“My Life Might Be Getting Better...”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short i was just seeing if people like it or not

Outfits

Comment/Subscribe
Thanks, Purpledragon1995