My Life That You'll Never See

Oh, God.

Image

---

*JJ's POV*

"He could hate me and I can't live with my own brother hating me." I told him as I laced our fingers together.
"He could never hate you JJ, your his sister and he can do nothing about you being pregnant. Even if you are I wouldn't mind having a kid around the house and on tour, it might be a hassle but it will still be okay." Pete said as he rubbed my thumb with his.
"Well, I have to test in two days, well by what Ronnie said." I told him as I stared at the ground.
"I hope its a girl." Pete whispered in my ear as he layed his chin on my shoulder.
"So do I." I whispered back as I gently kissed him.

*JJ's POV* ~2 days later~

"Guys I can't do this!" I yelled through the bathroom door to Claire, Megan, and Ronnie as I stared at the pregnancy test lying on the counter.
"Come on JJ just pick it up and see if its blue already!" I heard Megan yell through the other side of the door.

I picked it up more nervously and peeked at what color it was.
I came out of the bathroom and took a look at the girls then fainted.

"What color is it?" Claire asked as I felt them prop my head up on someone's knees.
"It's, blue." I heard Ronnie whisper.
"Oh, god." Megan said as I felt myself go unconsious.