My Life That You'll Never See

I Have To Tell You Something.

Image

---

*Pete's POV*

"Pete, I think you should come to the hospital." Claire said through the phone I was listening in to.
"Why, what happened?" I asked very concerned.
"Um, well it's about JJ. So just come down here and maybe she can explain things to you." Claire said in a nervous tone.
"Okay, just watch out for her okay?" I asked as I grabbed my sweater from the closet and started to head down the stairs.
"Alright." Claire said as I heard her hang up.
"Hey, dude where are you going?" I heard Patrick call.
"Hospital, you're sister, let's go." I said as I was out of breath, from just running down the stairs?

Whatever.

"What? Come on." Patrick said as he got up alarmed and we both ran down to the hospital.

*JJ's POV*

I woke up to bright lights swimming into focus.
Was I dead?
Nah, I couldn't be because I wouldn't see Megan, Claire, and Ronnie staring at me contently.
I tried to sit up but I fell back down slamming my head on the pillow, well landing on the pillow making it feel like an earthquake in my head.

"Just lay down, you hit your head pretty hard when you fell." Megan said as she placed her hands on my bed.
"What happened exactly?" I asked as I could kind of remember what happened and why but not really.
"You fainted and became unconsious from the results of the pregnancy test. It was blue." Ronnie said as she sat herself down next to me.
"Oh my god." I said now remembering everything just right.
"Have any of you told anyone?" I asked them being alarmed at first.
"No, no one knows except us." Claire said as she stood at the foot of my bed.
"Good." I said with a sigh of relief.
"But," She started, "Pete, and probably Patrick are coming here." Claire finished.
"What? I can't tell them, escpecially not now. And I most as certanitly can't lie to them." I said as I sat up feeling woozy at first but remained my composure.
"You have to tell them JJ. Either that or tell them why you feel sick all the time. You know that when you're pregnant you feel queasy and shit." Ronnie said.
"I, can't tell them." I said as I looked at the door the flung open revealing Patrick and Pete standing there.
"Are you okay?" They both asked in unison as they rushed over towards me.
"Y-yea." I stuttered as I looked away from them.

I didn't want them to know at this moment.
But I had to tell them.

"What happened?" Pete asked as he grasped my hand.
"I, have to tell you guys something." I said as I looked as Patrick and Pete.